Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

I had a guy tell me that back when he was in college, black girls would as him if it really was true what they say about white guys.
He said when he heard it the first time, he had no clue what she was talking about. So she explained: " Is it true that white guys like to eat pussy" ?

Long story short.....he ate a lot of black pussy in college. So there might be hope for us yet! :)
Thank you for the words of hope and I would eat and black lady's pussy on this site that I have seen so far! I would rather eat pussy than fuck.any day!
I had a guy tell me that back when he was in college, black girls would as him if it really was true what they say about white guys.
He said when he heard it the first time, he had no clue what she was talking about. So she explained: " Is it true that white guys like to eat pussy" ?

Long story short.....he ate a lot of black pussy in college. So there might be hope for us yet! :)
I would rather eat pussy than fuck any day and I haven't seen any black ladies here that I wouldn't love to eat! Thanks for the glimmer of hope!

Thank you for the words of hope and I would eat and black lady's pussy on this site that I have seen so far! I would rather eat pussy than fuck.any day!
I would rather eat pussy than fuck any day and I haven't seen any black ladies here that I wouldn't love to eat! Thanks for the glimmer of hope!
I was a bit shocked when he told me that. But there's all sorts of stereotypes.
Asians = small dicks
Whites = average dicks
Blacks = Big dicks

All of that is crap, but it's just the way people think.
I don't know who eats pussy and who doesn't, but I'd sure love to give my tongue to these black beauties!

288993_03big.jpg

Back