Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

What about lovely Kira, female performer of the year (AVN)?

445630-kira-noir-nude_296x1000.jpg

Steve Holmes was visiting her at her place and they had a very smooth conversation and great chemistry. (y) Also she seems like a smart girl with a good personality. :love: Unfortunately the video stops in the middle of their convo. :( From two and a half years ago but still a pleasure to watch...

🤴🏼 ♠️

You'd have to be a dead-ass motherfuckah if your dick don't get hard for that!!:ROFLMAO: I've said it a dozen times in a dozen B2W threads - my #1 bucket list unfulfilled desire is a sexy-ass white woman and an ebony like her, bi or bi-curious both, in a 3som. Talk about heaven...:whistle:
Yes!!!

It’s good to get roughed up by a black woman, or rough her up. They can be pretty wild and physical. They’ll go from owning you to wanting to be dominated all in one night. I’ve been with dozens of them. They love to cuck white men and it’s easy to find yourself eating black cum out of them.

Just try to keep your white cum out of them. They are too perfect to be tainted by a sissy boy, it’s okay to fuck around with them but they belong to black men.

Back