Ogcdot

Male
Real Person
First, let me start, by saying this is more of a rant than a thread. I’ve been on this site for a while now, and the more I’m here, the more I notice, that my area, is virtually a desert, when it comes to hotwives, and females that want to be blacked. Maybe it’s me, or maybe I’m not looking hard enough, but it’s not only on BtoW, irl, it seems like the DMV is more conservative when it comes to this. I’d love to be proven wrong, so if anyone in the area wants to make themselves known, that would be greatly appreciated, but I think it may be time for this bull to move to a more appealing part of the country.

I moved from south florida. Its like night and day here. I live in Fredericksburg and i think i struck out with the only couple here so .Ive been looking elsewhere lol. On a serious note I really on see consistency in the south west part of the state and its slim pickings in NOVA and the DMV

I moved from south florida. Its like night and day here. I live in Fredericksburg and i think i struck out with the only couple here so .Ive been looking elsewhere lol. On a serious note I really on see consistency in the south west part of the state and its slim pickings in NOVA and the DMV
Baltimore is like a dead zone, and the rest of the dmv isn’t much better, at least in my experiences

Baltimore is like a dead zone, and the rest of the dmv isn’t much better, at least in my experiences
If I can offer some advice being in the area and having lived in other areas of the country and playing in all of them. The farther north you go the more discreet couples/women are. There are TONS of white women wanting, looking for and fucking black men. In more conservative/discreet (not political ideas) areas YOUR look, style and demeanor matters a lot! After all, few will just set a date and meet you at a hotel and start fucking sight unseen or some kind of public meet n greet...you will have to do the rounds (meet n greet mostly likely with husband first, then if you didn't meet the wife at first next meet, you will meet her and husband on the next one, then if she is feeling the vibes and you are able to be interesting and assertive publicly without drawing too much attention....BANG your good).
Now, you can find women interested all over the place, grocery stores are damn good sources...coffee shops, bookstores, the office, office lunch spots, places where you'll get a chance to run into them and small enough to strike up a conversation. Again, don't think you will drop a few lines and she will pass the digits and head to your house right away. Is it possible you get lucky one time...sure. Most of the time it ain't gonna happen...also, looking in clubs up north doesn't work the same as it does farther south or in the Midwest. People's professional and personal image matters...so they will be discreet about their intentions. This means you have to watch for the choosing signals and approach in a manner that doesn't give it away too easily to others around her. If you secure her number, it will likely take you a few back n forth before she will go all the way.
Why does your look and style matter a little more up north? Since we are talking about approaching women publicly (not from a site hook-up), being able to "fit" into THEIR local scene will make them more comfortable meeting you for a chat. No matter where you go...people will be watching you two...and that makes some women/wives uncomfortable unless you appear to be "normal". So being in the burbs trying to pick up wives with a city edge look just won't be as effective. Certain parts of cities, that won't work either...we can argue whether thats right or wrong or whether you heard plenty of stories of your boy with the dread and baggie pants n shirts pulled this hot suburban trophy wife that he bangs in her bed monthly. We are talking about generally speaking and the numbers don't give that a reasonable chance to exist often. Trust and believe in the DMV and Baltimore area there are a good number of white women 45-70 LOOKING to fulfill black dick fantasy or to find another blk lover! WAY more than even their husbands/family/friends realize! (That's another topic for later).
Now, if you want younger or college age white women..that is as easy up north as it is down south. They are often in party mode or loaded with the beverages and much more open to fucking black guys than their mothers. They also don't have the same hangups about being seen flirting, chatting, talking to or with a black guy. If anything it adds to their value and often they like parading us around for others to see. If that is your taste...PLENTY of places to find that in DMV and Baltimore areas near colleges (UMD, UMBC, Towson, G'town, Catholic U, etc.).
Last option...online sites. Like anywhere in the country many of the sites have local couples looking for "BBC". It can be a long process of weeding through mostly white men fantasizing about it and the wife (if there is one) often isn't on the same page as he. So you will have to vet them to make sure it isn't a waste of time sending pics and talking about it...but actually meeting a couple ready to move forward. It still often requires meeting publicly once or twice...then the same rules above will apply here. Except, you can be more free with your style and looks in this situation because if your pics are true to you they would have liked what they saw in the pics, now it's just agreeing on a location and time and meet.
Sorry for the long ass message but wanted to share my experience in the area compared to what I experienced in other areas. Hope this helps...good luck!

Last edited:
Here we have a thread rightfully describing the difficulty in finding a white female for sex. Proof that much of the thinking is fantasy. I think of all the males on the thread shouting that all white women want blacks, or have fucked blacks. To believe that is fantasy. The numbers don't lie people do. The recent census shows just over 117 million white females in the usa. It shows around 21 million black males. That's 5 1/2 million per guy. Of course some of both groups are under age but the % stays about the same. If they're all doing it why can't so many find one. Don't believe the fantasy guys finding your white woman is work. They are out there just not falling at your feet.
I think of my black men, i say mine because i had them. Almost every one a traveling man or We traveled to party, or everybody traveled to party. Truth less than 2% of those i went with lived in our city and it's not small. Second largest in the state. The reasons for us females who do or would like to are equally difficult. Thousands of white guys for every black as only about 1.6 % of that city is black and i would guess over half are females or children under the age for sex. Take out the black men who simply do not wish to be with white women and the number is a lot smaller. You see it is sometimes as difficult for us to find a black man as it is for you to find a white woman. You see you are not alone, give up or go for it your choice. I merely want you to realize the truth and not the myth. You shouldn't think your a failure because everybody is doing it and you can't find one.

Back