Discovering your a cuck

I am still a wannabe but have found a certain calm after I accepted my desires to have my wife sexually satisfied as I cannot.
The first time I felt that humiliation was when I was out socially with a girlfriend of my ex girlfriend. The breakup was hard on me as my ex just left for college.
Her girlfriend went on to tell me how my ex had a new boyfriend and sex with him was the best she ever had. She went on to say my ex described his cock and it’s size. I was upset but went home and jerked off. I used this imagine of my ex fucking her new boyfriend for years. The boyfriends name was Carl. Any chance I thought I had with having my ex’s girlfriend were over before anything could be started which was also erotic for me. Over the years my feelings of wanting humiliation and not being able to sexually satisfy a women have only grown.

I am still a wannabe but have found a certain calm after I accepted my desires to have my wife sexually satisfied as I cannot.
The first time I felt that humiliation was when I was out socially with a girlfriend of my ex girlfriend. The breakup was hard on me as my ex just left for college.
Her girlfriend went on to tell me how my ex had a new boyfriend and sex with him was the best she ever had. She went on to say my ex described his cock and it’s size. I was upset but went home and jerked off. I used this imagine of my ex fucking her new boyfriend for years. The boyfriends name was Carl. Any chance I thought I had with having my ex’s girlfriend were over before anything could be started which was also erotic for me. Over the years my feelings of wanting humiliation and not being able to sexually satisfy a women have only grown.
Every woman needs more than one cock.

Every woman needs more than one cock.

Especially if one of them is mine!
This is a very powerful fantasy as I still have to be cuckolded. But taking the steps such as learning how to suck cock, openly discuss with a potential bull and my acceptance in understanding how this could happen is very intoxicating.

Especially if one of them is mine!
This is a very powerful fantasy as I still have to be cuckolded. But taking the steps such as learning how to suck cock, openly discuss with a potential bull and my acceptance in understanding how this could happen is very intoxicating.
It makes your head swim thinking about all the things you want to do as a cuckold but in the end it's very satisfying

First time I watched her take another cock in her hand, then mouth, then pussy and watched him cum on her ass…..I knew! The excitement and rush was better than anything I ever experienced and it just never gets old. I love watching more than I love fucking….well, I love watching as great foreplay….I’d rather watch her take bbc and get mine after they finish than just doing it like a regular monogamous couple.

First time I watched her take another cock in her hand, then mouth, then pussy and watched him cum on her ass…..I knew! The excitement and rush was better than anything I ever experienced and it just never gets old. I love watching more than I love fucking….well, I love watching as great foreplay….I’d rather watch her take bbc and get mine after they finish than just doing it like a regular monogamous couple.
Being second with your wife is the best isn't it

Men when was the time you discovered the role of being a cuck and what got your really wanting to explore it. If you were single did you search for women that would cheat on you or definitely down for fucking other men. If was in a relationship did you try to get her in lifestyle or broke up eventually because wasn't getting what you desire.
First of all I didn't know I had any cuckold desires, I was just turned on by interracial sex between black men and white women. Spending time reading about interracial sex eventually led to me having strong cuckold desires, but only with a white female who likes big black men. To be honest it is a shock to find I have these desires, but true nonetheless.

I knew my wife was having an affair but I didn't have proof. One morning I tried to have sex with her but she told me she had an urinary tract infection and she needed the car fixed so she could go to the doctor. So i took my motor cycle and got the car part. When I got home, she wasn't there. It took a couple of hours to fix the car. I waited another hour. I was pissed. I went to Jim's apartment. I knocked on the door and and finally she came to the door. I could see over the door Jim was nude in the bedroom. I left assuming my marriage was over. A few hours later she came home. I was in the basement drinking bourbon and listening to Dr. Hook singing "I can't touch the sun" form the sloppy Seconds album.

At first she lied to me saying this was the first time they had had sex. I told her that was not true. She finally admitted it had been going on for six months. She told me that I couldn't satisfy her sexually. She told me she loved me and didn't want to get a divorce. She begged me not to kick her out. Big tits, a good blow job and a wet pussy makes the little head over rule the big head. She told me about the first time with him. She told me how he seduced her. He was kissing her and fondling her breasts. Before she knew it his hand was under her sweater and her bra was unhooked. He was kissing her and gently tweaking her nipples. He took her hand and put it on his cock. She couldn't believe how big it felt. When she said she saw it she said she couldn't believe any man could be that big. She said the first time she felt like a virgin again. She said his cock had a unusual shape. The head was huge and overlapped the shaft by a 1/2 inch on each side. She said she barely was able to get the head in her mouth. She said she could use both hands and still have several inches sticking out. She said he was so long she could wrap her H cup tits around it and be able to suck the head and a couple of inches. She said he would tease her by putting in just the head in and out until she begged him to fuck her.

Even though I was totally devastated, I was rock hard. I would fantasize about her being fucked by him. At that point, I didn't realize what a cuckold was. I didn't have the courage to leave. Now I know I was and am a cuckold.

Last edited:
I knew my wife was having an affair but I didn't have proof. One morning I tried to have sex with her but she told me she had an urinary tract infection and she needed the car fixed so she could go to the doctor. So i took my motor cycle and got the car part. When I got home, she wasn't there. It took a couple of hours to fix the car. I waited another hour. I was pissed. I went to Jim's apartment. I knocked on the door and and finally she came to the door. I could see over the door Jim was nude in the bedroom. I left assuming my marriage was over. A few hours later she came home. I was in the basement drinking bourbon and listening to Dr. Hook singing "I can't touch the sun" form the sloppy Seconds album.

At first she lied to me saying this was the first time they had had sex. I told her that was not true. She finally admitted it had been going on for six months. She told me that I couldn't satisfy her sexually. She told me she loved me and didn't want to get a divorce. She begged me not to kick her out. Big tits, a good blow job and a wet pussy makes the little head over rule the big head. She told me about the first time with him. She told me how he seduced her. He was kissing her and fondling her breasts. Before she knew it his hand was under her sweater and her bra was unhooked. He was kissing her and gently tweaking her nipples. He took her hand and put it on his cock. She couldn't believe how big it felt. When she said she saw it she said she couldn't believe any man could be that big. She said the first time she felt like a virgin again. She said his cock had a unusual shape. The head was huge and overlapped the shaft by a 1/2 inch on each side. She said she barely was able to get the head in her mouth. She said she could use both hands and still have several inches sticking out. She said he was so long she could wrap her H cup tits around it and be able to suck the head and a couple of inches. She said he would tease her by putting in just the head in and out until she begged him to fuck her.

Even though I was totally devastated, I was rock hard. I would fantasize about her being fucked by him. At that point, I didn't realize what a cuckold was. I didn't have the courage to leave. Now I know I was and am a cuckold.
Hope you have come to enjoy it

An ex gf brought it up ******* one night I had never thought about it before. She told me her and her friends all thought it would be the perfect situation to marry a wealthy whits man but hook up with sexy black men. That led me to looking into it and that’s when I discovered it turned me on. All her idea at first!

My wife cucked me before we married unknown to me at the time. She had been very active sexualy for several years and did try to be monogamous when we first married, that lasted less than a year. She had told me of some of her adventures during foreplay and it was not long before I was wanting to try swinging and that lead to the realization I was more interested in watching her. Next thing you know it was her fucking and me watching. I wasn't always present when she was fucking but I always enjoyed cream pies, sloppy seconds and looking at all her love bites and hickeys.

Back