Difficulty

Thelema6

Male
From
FL, US
Has anyone else found it difficult to find play partners on this site? Also, is there some kind of thread/forum for single people here? Not everyone wants to be filmed or cucked.

This is kind of a filmed/cucked site. Most of the women on here are swingers of some sort in a steady relationship. (the rest of them are usually gay white men pretending to be women, who are in denial about wanting black dick)

Probably would be hard to find an actual gf here if that's what you're looking for tbh.

Not a gf necessarily, just a hook up buddy. A friend with benefits type situation. I came here because I figured it would be much easier to find what I was looking for because everyone is honest about what they want. Plus, those other mainstream dating sites don't work if you're brown.

try swinglifestyle.com, it's set up better to find actual people for sex. They have many many individual groups and plenty of those are dedicated to interacial activities.

There's lots of messers on here.

I advertised wanting a 1st BBC for my wife a few weeks ago on here and there's been no satisfactory responses really.

She's now on the brink of giving up.

Like I said try SLS pick a good party or sex club in your area and go have fun. They have individuals posting too but we have the best results at the parties.

There's lots of messers on here.

I advertised wanting a 1st BBC for my wife a few weeks ago on here and there's been no satisfactory responses really.

She's now on the brink of giving up.
No one is answering most likely because you have a blank info page and no pic's of your wife. If she is truly interested you would be set up as a couple and should verify. From what you have now on your profile no one will take you serious.

No one is answering most likely because you have a blank info page and no pic's of your wife. If she is truly interested you would be set up as a couple and should verify. From what you have now on your profile no one will take you serious.
But, I've posted legitimate images of my wife in the ads - and you can tell they're alimited the same Woman & not just nicked off Google, ect.

But, I've posted legitimate images of my wife in the ads - and you can tell they're alimited the same Woman & not just nicked off Google, ect.
You should still fill out your info page instead of leaving it blank! Verification as a couple will also help it lets everyone know that your are serious. Plus it will open up a new forum area that's just for real verified people.

Well I haven't been looking for partners off of here since I already have them but a few men have offered services or help. I guess it might be different if you're looking for a female since again most other woman I have talked to already have partners.

Ive posted there a few times but Ive gotten no responses.
I realize that you have indeed posted in the Interracial Dating Section so my post actually didn't apply to you- you've done everything right as far as that goes. Maybe you should do as others have suggested and beef up your profile a bit.

But other people complain all the time about not being able to hook up from this site and a lot of them don't post in the dating section. They make a post in the General or Cuckold sections or better yet they respond to another post that has nothing to do with hooking up with a post that says they want to hook up.

Give it some time. You've only been on the site for less than 2 weeks. Things will bet better.

Very much so. Most "husbands" who post pictures of their "wives" do this without the permission or even knowledge of their spouse. Others post pictures of someone else. Not necessarily someone from elsewhere of the www, but perhaps an ex partner or such. :(

ImO the only way to be taken seriously as a couple is verification. Plus, to fill in your profile with something meaningful about yourselves. How would anyone be able to figure out if your ideas match, when you are secretive about what you are looking for? jm2ct`s

The same thing i said about filling in one`s profile is of course true not only for couples but single persons as well. ;)
Posting pictures or videos on your profile that show yourself may be helpful too. Verification is the key for those who are not being discriminated against, and you should consider this too. ;)

Anyhow, accept that this is not mainly a hookup site. Most of the million plus members were nine-day wonders or are just not active any longer. Many of those approx. few hundreds who still are are not looking for hook-ups. Some just explore the forums, watch the pics and vids, or like to fantasize about their sexual "kink". Others are into exchanging pictures or videos with other members. Those who seriously want to meet in real life are perhaps very few. Also the members distribute all around the globe, so to find someone for real meetings in your area is in most cases not that easy. :(

The best chances you`ll have, if you do the above (profile info, pictures and verification) and happen to live in a big city area either in the US or the UK. Other than this, you may have to consider travelling some distance for a hook-up. :\ Never do this without having "reasonable truth" that the desired "partner" is in fact real and willing to meet.

Gradually intensifying your "connection" is the key here. See who answers your advertisments first, go on to use the private massaging capabilities of this site, then move on to other channels like Skype or kik or such. Eventually, if you have good judgement that the person you communicate with is in fact what they pretend to be and you have "mutually compatible" ideas, you might decide to even exchange personal phone numbers in order to arrange an appointment. But be cautious with that step. Good luck!

Back