DFW Men list

This is to list Men in DFW or those who nearby and can meet up with women couples visiting or local to dfw

Few women texting but no meet
This thread is to have list of guys local to dfw or who visit often to add your availability for meet so women couples could look at this thread and contact them directly or post here if they want group multiple men event

Guys post your dfw location and availability like weekend s or weekday daytime hrs or evening s and you local or can visit meetup if a woman or couple want to meet within dfw area

Im willing to put up group event local dfw meet,if any woman couple reach out who can verify for group of guys

Freebird1
North Dallas
Local to plano North Dallas areas can meet weekend or wed eve with notice

Texas Dallas Fortworth DFW Plano Frisco Irving Denton
I
In fort worth and I'm always available
I am in Lancaster but can travel in DFW. My KIK is Turbozo. Just message me back if you need this BBC.

North Dallas
Experience with couples (cuckold and Stag/Vixen)
Usually free after 7pm during the week. Weekends are wide open.
Available for Hotwives, Size Queens and Pawgs. Not into anything bisexual (just not my thing, no judgement.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to list Men in DFW or those who nearby and can meet up with women couples visiting or local to dfw

Few women texting but no meet
This thread is to have list of guys local to dfw or who visit often to add your availability for meet so women couples could look at this thread and contact them directly or post here if they want group multiple men event

Guys post your dfw location and availability like weekend s or weekday daytime hrs or evening s and you local or can visit meetup if a woman or couple want to meet within dfw area

Im willing to put up group event local dfw meet,if any woman couple reach out who can verify for group of guys

Freebird1
North Dallas
Local to plano North Dallas areas can meet weekend or wed eve with notice

Texas Dallas Fortworth DFW Plano Frisco Irving Denton
Contact us.

Attachments

• 20230407_192114.jpg
    20230407_192114.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 37
Back