DFW knight

Hes definetly the internet king of BBC breeding white women/wives. He fuck and fills them so well. Sometimes its hard watching his entire video because your dying to see how much of his BBC cum flows from thier well fucked white pussys. :) Of course Id be all in for my wife to do a BBC fuck/fill video with him. He takes applications on his website for white women/wives interested in doing a video with him.

Hes definetly the internet king of BBC breeding white women/wives. He fuck and fills them so well. Sometimes its hard watching his entire video because your dying to see how much of his BBC cum flows from thier well fucked white pussys. :) Of course Id be all in for my wife to do a BBC fuck/fill video with him. He takes applications on his website for white women/wives interested in doing a video with him.
OMG. He is my fav go to. Followed by Lexington Steele 🥰

So DFW Knight takes APPLICATIONS! from wives who want to fuck him? Ah, stay great, America.

What I like about the guy is he really seems to be romancing the ladies. He dresses well and always seems so smooth. It’s almost like the wives are falling in love with him (and his dick) every time.
He’s a superstar.

Hi all been following DFW knight past few years. I'm white Irish guy early 50s. I have been using his techniques and the way he starts off and I have to say ladies love it even with white guy.
Black girls love white definitely in Ireland but after a while they become very casual don't dress up after a while etc.
There are lots of older middle class Irish ladies like to dress up all the time you would think they wouldn't have interest (60 plus ) but they love it and especially DFW style
I encouraged my wife go black but no go there at the moment and warned me not to bring it up again even though she does fancy black but doesn't want to risk family any ideas?.

Hi all been following DFW knight past few years. I'm white Irish guy early 50s. I have been using his techniques and the way he starts off and I have to say ladies love it even with white guy.
Black girls love white definitely in Ireland but after a while they become very casual don't dress up after a while etc.
There are lots of older middle class Irish ladies like to dress up all the time you would think they wouldn't have interest (60 plus ) but they love it and especially DFW style
I encouraged my wife go black but no go there at the moment and warned me not to bring it up again even though she does fancy black but doesn't want to risk family any ideas?.
Damn...I need to cum to Ireland!!! I love black women!!!!! LOL I would care if they dressed casually.......

So DFW Knight takes APPLICATIONS! from wives who want to fuck him? Ah, stay great, America.

What I like about the guy is he really seems to be romancing the ladies. He dresses well and always seems so smooth. It’s almost like the wives are falling in love with him (and his dick) every time.
He’s a superstar.
Yes if you look on DFW website he has a place for women interested in meeting him to apply. I think he asks for a description of the woman and a few pics and maybe thier location. I would definetly love to watch him fuck my wife and fill her with his thick seed.....creampie her for me. i truly believe that hubs are there just waiting for the camera to stop so they can clean thier wives once hes filled them. Hes got it all...class..charm...looks...a beautiful BBC to fuck the white women with and nice thick loads of black seed to fill them with. Best of all the video of him fucking and filling your wife gets posted on his website for others to see!!! Yes...America is a great place!!!!!!

Back