Desire Resorts Mexico

buckeyev

Male
From
US
We are planning a trip to Desire Riviera Maya Clothing Optional Resort (actually we were originally scheduled for later this month but had to postpone). I am curious to hear any experiences that anyone has had at either Riviera Maya or Pearl (sister resort), relative to BBC presence and opportunities for white wives.

We were there (and at Pearl) back in November 2018.

It was quite disappointing. The staff is hot as hell (one fellow was a very sexy and buff mix of black and spanish), but the staff is off limits.

Worse, the other folks there at Riverea Maya were, overwhelmingly, obese - and the folks at Pearl were veteran lifestylers who really weren't there to play ("we're here for the sexy environment") was what we heard a lot.

To your point - your chances of simply meeting someone there who checks all (or most) of your boxes are low. If you will settle for anything, then you should be fine. BBC? Even more hit or miss.

Our suggestion - look for different groups (maybe attached to travel agencies or podcasts or whatever) and see about attaching yourself to them. These groups organize for a purpose - and its for people with similar mindsets to meet at Desire for play (or at least a higher chance of play). Just randomly picking a date and going will likely end in disappointment.

We agree with M-Style.

For us when we have been to either, there has never been more than one BBC guest. The last time the BBC and his Lady where ******* 24/7. Security was called one night and sent him to their room for pestering to many Lady' including me. This was at the Pearl which has very few swingers and mainly nudists. Both places are fun but might disappoint if your looking for a good selection of BBC.

On a side note the Riu Republica in the DR has never failed us. It is not a swingers or nudist hotel but the number of hot BBC is over the top. A very rich target environment for BBC's and or white Ladies with roughly 1,500 plus rooms.

My wife and I went to Desire (Riviera Maya) a few years back just to enjoy the "sexy environment" and without much provoking in one week, my wife participated in a very hot all female 4some with the husbands watching, a lesbian experience in the Jacuzzi that led to her fucking the husband back in their room, body shots at the pool bar with groping and much more. Maybe we were just lucky,but there was plenty to get involved in.

Desire for BBC is not a good choice Hedo II Jamaica is your better option or if you want a buffet of BBC Splash Mocha Events. The hubby has had many encounters at Desire as his allowed to play with other Hotwife/couples while I stay behind or watch only, since I do prefer BBC. You will find many very good looking people and some not so attractive. The place is fun and great for people jumping into the lifestyle

I would call Desire Riviera "sedately sexy". Sure there's opportunity but a lot of people just go to spend the week naked and get their sexual charge just being there. I've been twice but we were with a group so there were built in social opportunities.

We agree with M-Style.

For us when we have been to either, there has never been more than one BBC guest. The last time the BBC and his Lady where ******* 24/7. Security was called one night and sent him to their room for pestering to many Lady' including me. This was at the Pearl which has very few swingers and mainly nudists. Both places are fun but might disappoint if your looking for a good selection of BBC.

On a side note the Riu Republica in the DR has never failed us. It is not a swingers or nudist hotel but the number of hot BBC is over the top. A very rich target environment for BBC's and or white Ladies with roughly 1,500 plus rooms.
Fully looking forward to our visit to RIU Republica this year!

Update since original post....We have actually made 3 trips to Desire Pearl Clothing Optional Resort over the past 3 years...will be there again in the Spring. Desire has a sexually charged vibe to it, which allows for full sexual freedom. This has allowed for some nice strides in our "journey" with my beautiful, blonde conservative wife...(for those that have followed my posts regarding this journey). Have had some very cool and sexy experiences there...from watching my wife have 2 orgasms at the hands of a female masseuse during our Erotic Couples Massage to watching a black man suck my wife's tits in the massive group hot tub this past Spring. That said...I sincerely wish that there was more of a BBC presence at Desire Resorts. I am hoping that there will be, when we are there in the Spring. Am happy to share details of the Resort if anyone is considering going to Desire.

We are planning a trip to Desire Riviera Maya Clothing Optional Resort (actually we were originally scheduled for later this month but had to postpone). I am curious to hear any experiences that anyone has had at either Riviera Maya or Pearl (sister resort), relative to BBC presence and opportunities for white wives.
Your best bet to maximize your experience is to vet and secure a bull to meet you there. I'm passport ready. Let's chat.

Attachments

• 20230706_144656.jpg
    20230706_144656.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 15
Desire for BBC is not a good choice Hedo II Jamaica is your better option or if you want a buffet of BBC Splash Mocha Events. The hubby has had many encounters at Desire as his allowed to play with other Hotwife/couples while I stay behind or watch only, since I do prefer BBC. You will find many very good looking people and some not so attractive. The place is fun and great for people jumping into the lifestyle
Great time at Hedo for BBC n we just got back from splash mocha in July n going again in August. Plenty of BBC

We were there (and at Pearl) back in November 2018.

It was quite disappointing. The staff is hot as hell (one fellow was a very sexy and buff mix of black and spanish), but the staff is off limits.

Worse, the other folks there at Riverea Maya were, overwhelmingly, obese - and the folks at Pearl were veteran lifestylers who really weren't there to play ("we're here for the sexy environment") was what we heard a lot.

To your point - your chances of simply meeting someone there who checks all (or most) of your boxes are low. If you will settle for anything, then you should be fine. BBC? Even more hit or miss.

Our suggestion - look for different groups (maybe attached to travel agencies or podcasts or whatever) and see about attaching yourself to them. These groups organize for a purpose - and its for people with similar mindsets to meet at Desire for play (or at least a higher chance of play). Just randomly picking a date and going will likely end in disappointment.
Back before my wife passed over the Rainbow Bridge (passed away) we went to both locations. It could have been us however the staff were off limits and most of the couples there were very young and really into running around with as little on a possible.

We found out about groups that Took Over Wind Jammer sail boats for a week to ten days. They were a way better match. Some were couple only. Some were ladies only. Some were men only. And some were MFM swingers only. The men were not all movie star or model material. However they were for the most part there to play. They knew their part in the Dynamic of the trip. Great food, great fishing, great sex on the beach, great sex in the hamics.

it’s all about doing your research.

now when I go it’s more of a companion to a lady that has a certain fantasy she wants to fill. Now have a list of gentlemen to contact when we are traveling. Some are alpha boy friends and some want to be the bata boyfriend.

Back