Describe what you look for in a elite BBC!

Me personally, I look for massive ugly dark floppy uncut BBC that can make me cum no matter if it’s just the dick by itself (see pic) Tbh, my preference for white women is far less important to me than my preference for the black dicks they’re handling. I can get off to almost any white human that attempts suicide by BBC choosing to obstruct their airway with sweaty black dick meat until u hear their throat fart from the last bit of wind forsing itself to squeeze between the seal created by the girth of flaccid black meat & the esophagus engulfing it.
I knew it was the BBC alone that was responsible for my addiction when I nutted in seconds watching a video of an old bearded white man grunting as he stuffed in throat full of the kind of BBC I melt for.. If it’s nasty enough & gives me that filthy feeling i crave, Ive learned the right BBC will become my focus & it’s hard to not enjoy seeing it used against a white throat. I will say the 1 exception is anything involving a baby. Never that!

Attachments

• 9A71FD7E-B0E8-41B7-9B5A-66FCFF5F920D.jpeg
    9A71FD7E-B0E8-41B7-9B5A-66FCFF5F920D.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 32
I prefer to see cocks
I understand how a woman would need her cock hard as a rock when it’s fucking her pussy in order for it to stretch her out & get up deep in her guts. But as far as aesthetic reasons go, a 80% hard BBC is ideal for deepthroating. Most of all tho, is because I love to see a white slut get smacked around with a heavy floppy black dick as well as the look of a huge BBC drooped across a pretty white sluts face.. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Back