Denver

Hi there, Married Couple new to the seen. We are In our early 30s and looking to try new things. My Wife is 5ft sexy latina . Been getting her ready to try bbc for a year now. She is finally ready. We are looking for a real BBC to test her limits preferably local in Colorado. But if you are willing to travel we would love to talk details. Attached are a couple pictures if you are interested in seeing more message us we would love to set something up
Hi there, Married Couple new to the seen. We are In our early 30s and looking to try new things. My Wife is 5ft sexy latina . Been getting her ready to try bbc for a year now. She is finally ready. We are looking for a real BBC to test her limits preferably local in Colorado. But if you are willing to travel we would love to talk details. Attached are a couple pictures if you are interested in seeing more message us we would love to set something up asap
I went to message you but I can’t see your profile. Message me if you’d like to chat about your wife amd the possibility of meeting. I’ll be in denver in a few weeks.

Hi there, Married Couple new to the seen. We are In our early 30s and looking to try new things. My Wife is 5ft sexy latina . Been getting her ready to try bbc for a year now. She is finally ready. We are looking for a real BBC to test her limits preferably local in Colorado. But if you are willing to travel we would love to talk details. Attached are a couple pictures if you are interested in seeing more message us we would love to set something up asap
Que Lindo culo

Aurora stud here!Magnificent to say the least!

Attachments

• Evu04K6U8AEavjY.jpeg.jpg
    Evu04K6U8AEavjY.jpeg.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 10
Back