Deleted

My wife cheated on me with a black co-worker a number of years ago. I was hurt when I first found out but those feelings pretty quickly went away. I was turned on by the idea of my wife cucking me like that.

Knowing that I had met this guy at a Christmas party and shook hands with him, while at the same time he was fucking my wife behind my back was incredibly humiliating.

Last edited:
I have an obsession with the idea my girlfriend will cheat on me, I love it, but have any of you been cheated on when you didnt agree to it? What happened?
That was not my case. When I met my current wife, I already knew that she was still seeing her previous ex boyfriend. We were not a formal couple then but we were just hanging out. What I really didn't know then, was that she could have sex with him again which finally happened. However this situation was different than the sittuation you are depicting.

I have an obsession with the idea my girlfriend will cheat on me, I love it, but have any of you been cheated on when you didnt agree to it? What happened?
I have had the pleasure to see my wife cheating on me from a distance. I never told her that I saw her as I didn’t want her to stop

Back