Deleted

it is soo extreme and so hot at the same time…esp standing there exposed with my leash and my master dom acting totally normal about it, while other people are shocked or disgusted…made me
soo wet immediately :))
Your reaction is not unusual. Most white women get more turned on with more degradation. If others are watching, that ratchets it up even more.

Using a collar and leash and walking the woman are basic parts of my training of women. It reinforces their role in the relationship.

I was watching a real amateur gangbang between 3 or 4 black guys and a white girl, I noticed they where all laughing at her and making jokes about her at the end, she got demolished by them and still went like a machine at the end to finish each of them furiously, but I just noticed how they all laughed at her like she was pathetic so it made me wonder do you Hotwifes of B2W ever get insulted by men after group sex? If so what happened? And do you ever feel embarrassed while you are getting ready to leave while they are talking *******?

Don't be so sensitive. If you want a man to be a man, you have to expect him to be one.

They're having fun. And you are the fun.

Just focus on your job and do it better than anyone else, and you will get more invitations.

If you wanted to be cuddled and loved, go home to your husband. If you want the ******* truth, in all its glorious forms - in you and all over you - accept what it means for you.

Don't be so sensitive. If you want a man to be a man, you have to expect him to be one.

They're having fun. And you are the fun.

Just focus on your job and do it better than anyone else, and you will get more invitations.

If you wanted to be cuddled and loved, go home to your husband. If you want the ******* truth, in all its glorious forms - in you and all over you - accept what it means for you.
Well said!

Wife, Here in all the years off Being in swinging Situatation,s with both Black,Coloured,and White groups of Men, I have always been treated respectfully, But being called names never bothered Me ,sometimes it turned me on.
Only on one occasion was I verbally and sexually badly treated.
He was immediatley Asked to leave, by My boyfriend, and never came back.
His friends apologised to Me profusely.

Wife, Here in all the years off Being in swinging Situatation,s with both Black,Coloured,and White groups of Men, I have always been treated respectfully, But being called names never bothered Me ,sometimes it turned me on.
Only on one occasion was I verbally and sexually badly treated.
He was immediatley Asked to leave, by My boyfriend, and never came back.
His friends apologised to Me profusely.
I use it to excite, not to harm!! I want it to stimulate you sexually , just like the name calling!!! If your boyfriend had not been with you would it really have offended you or excited you??

I use it to excite, not to harm!! I want it to stimulate you sexually , just like the name calling!!! If your boyfriend had not been with you would it really have offended you or excited you??
He was hurting Me deliberately to get some strange sexual satisfaction, that’s all I am going to say about the matter.

He was hurting Me deliberately to get some strange sexual satisfaction, that’s all I am going to say about the matter.
What a jerk!! Physical pain deliberately is never good unless requested. Glad you like sharing yourself and hope you enjoy many future ones!!

once i had a very dom bbc bull - he always picked me up by car and we drove to his place. i had to strip fully naked in the garage (only heels allowed), then got my collar and leash. has to leave all my things in the car, cause i was not allowed to entwe his apartment dressed (‚sluts have to come and leave naked‘ he said) - then we always took the elevator. i standing there fully naked on a leash, eyes down (not allowed to look up until master commands)…sometimes to punish me we drove up and down several times with the elevator, just until someone would enter so they could see how slutty i am…i often was ashamed, but also totally wet :)
Glad it’s proper slut training happening around the world bb get naked bitch

Neighbors loved watching my place lol

my husband and I went on a camping trip at an isolated lake we knew of for a week. After a couple of days there with not another soul around we began swimming in the lake nude. This went on for a couple of days until one afternoon I was swimming by myself while husband was making a run to the store and a group of 6 people came up to our camp site and spotted me swimming in the lake. The 3 men and 3 women wouldn't leave, they told me I would have to get out of the lake naked as I was before they would leave. After an hour, hoping they would go and let me get out of the water, I decided I had to get out and dry myself and warm up. I finally walked out of the water totally naked, in front of the 6 people scared to death that something could get out of hand, thank God my husband pulled up in our truck a few minutes later and they backed off from me than and left our camp site.

Some think a woman that participates in a gangbang has to be less of a "lady" and is a slut or whore and wants or deserves to be degraded. This attitude is even more acute when the woman is married. I've seen some of this kind of behavior by a few men when my wife has participated in group sex with black men. Some of the degrading things they say to her I would never ever think of saying to her. It doesn't seem to bother her, being a submissive woman, I think Amie enjoys the degradation to a certain extent, but I find it disturbing on my part. I guess you say I was embarrassed for her but also for myself. I am the husband after all that stepped aside and surrendered his alpha role in our relationship, willingly turning over my wife to a bunch of black men to do whatever they want to her. What does it say about me?
This brings up another somewhat unrelated thing. For the most part I keep my clothes on when I share my wife because I find myself feeling embarrassment whenever I'm nude in the same room when I share her with black men. It's exciting when I have strip naked and watch them fuck her. The problem is I can't help myself and find myself spilling my load without touching myself. I prefer to save myself so I can reclaim her body after they are done with her. Some have made crude comments belittling me in front of my wife and sometimes my wife has joined in. It's best I keep all the barriers up between them and myself as possible to stop the embarrassment.
View attachment 6184379
This looks like it could be Amie, is it?

Back