Deleted

I was watching a real amateur gangbang between 3 or 4 black guys and a white girl, I noticed they where all laughing at her and making jokes about her at the end, she got demolished by them and still went like a machine at the end to finish each of them furiously, but I just noticed how they all laughed at her like she was pathetic so it made me wonder do you Hotwifes of B2W ever get insulted by men after group sex? If so what happened? And do you ever feel embarrassed while you are getting ready to leave while they are talking *******?
Are you sure it's not part of the whole fetish of getting used like a fuck toy by the men?

I'm pretty sure as working professionals they don't just disrespect the female costar unless you want to end up on her "don't work with" list!

I was watching a real amateur gangbang between 3 or 4 black guys and a white girl, I noticed they where all laughing at her and making jokes about her at the end, she got demolished by them and still went like a machine at the end to finish each of them furiously, but I just noticed how they all laughed at her like she was pathetic so it made me wonder do you Hotwifes of B2W ever get insulted by men after group sex? If so what happened? And do you ever feel embarrassed while you are getting ready to leave while they are talking *******?
Yes a lot in groups do treat women like sluts after they have had what they wqnted

Yes, I have had men laugh at me like this even though I worked so hard to please them and let them enjoy me. Some time during and some time after, group and even just one or 2 man

I was in high school. I got VERY ******* that night, so I was talking to these 2 classmates, they were groping me and definitely keeping me away from the others, I started to get horny because of how they groped me and they started calling me things "cunt, drunken bitch, bitch, whore" etc. As I said, I was quite ******* so I'm not really sure how or at what moment but they took me to a room, what I remember is going in there and asking them what we were doing and they laughed nervously. They sat me in a chair there, they laughed and murmured, I think they challenged each other to see who dared to get their cock out first.

Then one did it and brought it close to my face, they laughed more, he was completely erect, I was already horny to hell and the alcohol gave me courage. So I started giving him a hysterical blowjob and they were laughing more, Yeah laughing, but the guy I was sucking was still fucking my face. Maybe it was just 3min and I felt his cock throbbing like crazy in my mouth and I couldn't help but make obvious disgust faces and gag when I felt his thick cum. They laughed even more seeing me swallow with so much effort and the other one already had his dick out, the other kept his dick in his pants and the second took his turn.

The second told the first to watch the door or something while I already gave him a blowjob. That blowjob was much better and more fun, because when he was alone with me he stopped laughing and just fucked my face, he really enjoyed it, I will never forget his face, I looked at him from below. Then the same thing, I felt his cock throbbing like crazy in my mouth, his disgusting thick and bitter cum invade my mouth and I swallowed with effort, between my faces of disgust and gags.

We got out of there, they offered me some beer or soda and the jokes returned, they asked me if my mouth tasted very bad, that if I still had some cum around and that they couldn't believe that I was such a slut that had swallowed both of them.

When we were at school and they were alone with me the jokes would continue. I felt very ashamed, but then when they talked privately with me, they were both telling me how great it was, asking for more, begging in fact, ironically now they made fun of the other guy, arguing that the other had cum faster and had a better cock than the other.

What I want to say with all this is that normally they make fun of the girl only among themselves just to look cool, but actually they think it was cool and fun, i learned that very early.

I don't regret it and it was fucking fun.

I always accepted the verbal belittlement and denigration as a form of
submission to their dominance and superiority, their right to manipulate
the scenario for their pleasure and amusement as well as for my
gratification. The physical as well as the verbal provocations added to
the stimulus of the debauchery.
Gang Bang.JPG

We have seen this at a couple of BBC parties we've attended. The guys get carried away with laughing and yelling stupid sh*t.
Some of it adds to the excitement, but she has told me she clearly is turned off by some of the other behavior.
We have seen guys write on women's bodies, and that's both stupid and a turn-off, she says.
We've also heard the men laugh at some women and call them a "stupid whore." Most of the women let it pass, but I've heard some of them stop the guys and remind them that it's supposed to be a friendly party.
My woman admits she may be in the minority, but she is giving them her body to enjoy and she expects to be treated with some degree of respect, even in a wild, gangbang situation.

Some think a woman that participates in a gangbang has to be less of a "lady" and is a slut or whore and wants or deserves to be degraded. This attitude is even more acute when the woman is married. I've seen some of this kind of behavior by a few men when my wife has participated in group sex with black men. Some of the degrading things they say to her I would never ever think of saying to her. It doesn't seem to bother her, being a submissive woman, I think Amie enjoys the degradation to a certain extent, but I find it disturbing on my part. I guess you say I was embarrassed for her but also for myself. I am the husband after all that stepped aside and surrendered his alpha role in our relationship, willingly turning over my wife to a bunch of black men to do whatever they want to her. What does it say about me?
This brings up another somewhat unrelated thing. For the most part I keep my clothes on when I share my wife because I find myself feeling embarrassment whenever I'm nude in the same room when I share her with black men. It's exciting when I have strip naked and watch them fuck her. The problem is I can't help myself and find myself spilling my load without touching myself. I prefer to save myself so I can reclaim her body after they are done with her. Some have made crude comments belittling me in front of my wife and sometimes my wife has joined in. It's best I keep all the barriers up between them and myself as possible to stop the embarrassment.
amie mfm eaten.jpg

Back