Deleted

I am a normal guy, what started with an attraction to big cocks has changed me completely, I have been straight all my life, but over the last 6 years everything changed, my obsession to black men makes me so happy, its everything, I want to be cuckolded, see my girlfriend become black only, I have met black guys on grinder to give them oral sex, I love swallowing black cum, and im obsessed with the idea of seeing a black guy cum inside my girlfriend before I have sex with her, so I can feel his cum on my dick while I fuck her
Good cucky boi ...😍

I am a normal guy, what started with an attraction to big cocks has changed me completely, I have been straight all my life, but over the last 6 years everything changed, my obsession to black men makes me so happy, its everything, I want to be cuckolded, see my girlfriend become black only, I have met black guys on grinder to give them oral sex, I love swallowing black cum, and im obsessed with the idea of seeing a black guy cum inside my girlfriend before I have sex with her, so I can feel his cum on my dick while I fuck her
Awesome!

If all interested parties admitted it to themselves despite society’s sexual repression tactics, this world would be a better place. I don’t mind leading the charge, I was an intelligent thug before it was a thing and I was eating pussy back when Black men got roasted for it. True Bulls are leaders.

I can relate. I've gone down the IR rabbit hole gooning all day due to COVID telework. I find myself often waking up with raging erections because I was dreaming about my wife and I being BBC fucktoys 24/7.

That's how it happens

Too bad you aren’t in Colorado. You would have the time of your life with me and my cuck! We give bulls everything
I actually flew up there last summer with my brother and my close friend. Beautiful women up there, I took my crew to 54thirty and my brother was like "Damn ppreciate it bro, whew, there's some top shelf milk up in here."

Translation, "Wow, brother, there is some beautiful White women in this rooftop bar." I wanted to surprise them with the mountain views from the rooftop bar and that lasted all of 5 minutes before we were being friendly with the ladies of Colorado. You'll get just as much as you give and love taking it, taking it hard. Fair exchange.

Last edited:
My wife isn't into fking other men. So I went out and found a gf who will let me watch as she gets pounded by BBC. One of her bulls likes me to get him hard by sucking him . My favorite time is when he breeds and cums inside of her . I pull his black cock out of her covered with his cum and her juice and suck him clean. I usually cum when I'm doing that .

My wife isn't into fking other men. So I went out and found a gf who will let me watch as she gets pounded by BBC. One of her bulls likes me to get him hard by sucking him . My favorite time is when he breeds and cums inside of her . I pull his black cock out of her covered with his cum and her juice and suck him clean. I usually cum when I'm doing that .
Mmmmh I love your thinking

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always 😍😘😍

So I started sucking cock because my gf wanted us to do it together. She thought it was sexy and I was ******* enough to try. But my 1st time sucking black cock was life changing! We didn’t break up right after that, but I knew sucking black cock and making them cum was all I ever wanted to do again. I couldn’t care less about her. Fast forward a few months and I was single and serving every cock I could. It’s been a few years and I haven’t looked back or regretted it! I’m BBC only forever and always 😍😘😍
Thts how it happens

Back