At this point I couldn’t be more desperate to finally be cuckolded and transform my gf into a BBC whore, to slowly start the process I got her a 12” Black Dildo as a sex toy as I’m very small, it’s insane what it does to her, she loves it.
I’m too coward to admit I’m a cuckold but I did have a feeling she was cheating, looked at her phone last week and found videos she sent to other guys of her sucking the dildo, nudes, pure filth!

How do I approach this? It’s such a risk to admit it, should I say I know she is sexting other guys or just let it go and see what happens or admit I want her to fuck them and start the process?
At this point I couldn’t be more desperate to finally be cuckolded and transform my gf into a BBC whore, to slowly start the process I got her a 12” Black Dildo as a sex toy as I’m very small, it’s insane what it does to her, she loves it.
I’m too coward to admit I’m a cuckold but I did have a feeling she was cheating, looked at her phone last week and found videos she sent to other guys of her sucking the dildo, nudes, pure filth!

How do I approach this? It’s such a risk to admit it, should I say I know she is sexting other guys or just let it go and see what happens or admit I want her to fuck them and start the process?
My favourite dildo

Attachments

• 20220721_010250.jpg
    20220721_010250.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,258
  • 20220721_010237.jpg
    20220721_010237.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,239
Don’t say anything for now. Let it go and you might be able to find more sexting later
Depends.
are you more concerned that her cheating could lead to being cuckolded ( obviously a want since you are here asking) or more concerned about the infidelity?

if the latter, confront her about it, but realize she may/will react negatively if you don’t walk that razors edge.
if you don’t care and just want to be cuck’d, let her go on with it. Heck put a message monitoring nanny app on her phone so you can watch in real time without her knowing.

you might start commenting about your small dick and how much she enjoys the dildo, reinforcing that your small and she needs larger cock.
you might play a game of who she knows/works with that she thinks has a large cock, but that might be pushing it

when she uses it just ask her if she would like the real thing. Worked for me.

Sounds like you're already a cuck and she's moving faster than you are. Support her emotionally and give her privacy to meet other men. She is talking to other guys without involving you, so you should respect her privacy and let her have her secrets. She seems like a keeper who is out of your league, so don't mess this up.

Now i am on the point to buy a bbc dildo but for the moment i don't know which one.
If your wife love it soo much and was hooked by it imagine what will happen with a real bbc.
Maybe you must look on the foto on her phone bought speaking and accidentally find the movie. You can speak with her and tell her it's ok and you want the same thing. More you can ******* a bottle of wine with your wife and when bought of you play telling her you would like that she try a real one. Depending of the answer you can say it was alcohol.

Back