Deleted

I don't see why this isn't happening or more out in the open, now I don't see it as paying for a sexual favor. I mean there is no release for the cuck.
It's literally a mental pleasure.
Basically like going to a strip club, purely visual. (Yes I know some things may go on in the background) but it's all a business and everyone gets what they're looking for..

So would a queen charge to let a person experienc being cucked?

Y not, right?

Not sure if this fits, i believe it does. I got involved with a older black man and we traveled to his location only a couple of hours away several times. There would be three to five other black guys at his apartment for a party. He admitted one night to doing some pimping and ask
my feelings. It ended up with me three weeks later with four young black guys with a audience of six older white guys who paid him $200 each
to watch. All of them married with wife's who would not go black.

I notice so many wannabe cuckolds on this site and others, begging to find a woman to cuck them, I wonder do actual hotwifes (Not *******) agree to have sex with a bull in front of a cuck that is not their partner for either money or the power of a new cuck.

Has anyone done this or would do it?
That's a Good question indeed my Brother! Yes, many Hotwives do it for the enjoyment and power of watching a new Cuck totally Submit to both the Hotwife and Black Bull. I'm currently in talks to making it happen as we speak.As far as the paying money part I'm not sure but Most will do it for the Thrill and enjoyment of having Complete Control over the new Cuck in training! ✌🏿✊🏿

Sammy was cuckolding me for 11 yrs with a guy who was her manager at work, she would bring him home so that i could watch (secretly) and i watched many times from outside through patio windows
i became to eager one night to get to her on the lounge floor when he dressed and left, and when i was down between her legs she suddenly went rigid and then pushed me away..................it turned out this guy had left and then returned having left his phone only minutes after leaving, he said nothing just walked back out
when she returned to work he called her in the office, she was expecting this and we had decided to tell him the truth
big shock when he told her he and his first wife used to the same........for last 7 yrs she has cuckolded him as well as my self , with that in my mind perhasps she would be up for cuckolding someone else

Back