Deleted

So, in my fantasy i would meet a confident black man who would somehow intuit that i am a sissy and hopelessly attracted to black men. He would tease me a little bit and get me alone somewhere where he would tell me how he knew i was a slut for black cock. Once he allowed me to see his cock he would make me ask to touch it and then order me to my knees to worship him. From that point on he would lead me deeper and deeper in to debauchery and service to him as an owned sex toy.

I Will try to explain my dirty and dificult idea . Already do swing , cuckolding .. i cant stay with a girl that other guys dont look or get nasty ... and as for the most guys here i really find a girl hot when a good Bull gets satisfied like " thanks man , your girl really hot " most of my ex dont have that full power , im Still looking for the one

Fact is when others guys have my gfs i already had them , knew their bodies what they do right or dont . Now i wanted the hot crushes that i never kissed , rejected me. See them tested by a bunch of thug black guys , older men , real perverted .one at time . After the massacre guys describle how here their blowjobs , skin , how they pussy fells , best positions . Make me angry , sad , jealous bout girls that i never had , desire for years and a bunch of dirty niggas dped , slapped , cum on their faces , desrespeted ...

****** , for money , blackmailed , tricked , i dont care how they do it ... i wish to describe every girl qualities , what i admire , attracts me for them mock and Mess , like " i love her beautiful long hair ... guys makes a stupid haircut on her pee on her head ... "

Tying my wife spread eagle to a motel bed naked, blindfolded. Arms and legs pulled tight so she’s helpless. Then after she’s been tied for awhile so she nervously wonders what’s going to happen to her. Then letting in a group of strangers to the room and telling then that my wife is now their sex slave for the day. Then I sit back watching and filming what they do to her and enjoy watching as they use her body as a cum dump for hours. A14C8DFF-6066-47B8-8D97-5015BD550763.jpeg

Our bull getting her pregnant and living with us while I help raise their babies, being pussyfree, in chastity, and possibly snipped after they’ve had enough babies together. They could have sex whenever they want, but I’d have to ask permission or work toward seeing my wife naked
my only change would be having them ******* me to have a vasectomy before they start having children

As a BBC my biggest fantasy is taking a white girl from her husband and keeping her as a sex slave for months, just using her whenever I want. The husband can be there but someone will be ball busting him until he's impotent and can't have children anymore. And I'll be pumping his wife full of my fertile black seed over and over and over again until she's bred. Once I'm done with her, she can go back to her husband who will never be the same person again and they will raise my baby.

Fantasy of taking all white girls for breeding. White boys can watch while getting castrated. Love to witness them swelling white bellies wifh black babies sucking them white titties dry.

She would like one, or two, black guys with a thinner build and abs that were well educated 32-45 years old. She doesn't really care about genital size, but if like them to be 8-9 inches with some girth, but not too much because she's a smaller woman. She wants to be fucked till she can't go anymore with her calling the shots. She can be a little submissive, but this would be all about her.
Please login or become a member to view

Exchanging white fertile men with black prisoners. The white fertile married men would be replaced in the white homes to breed the white families black. The black free prisoners must impregnate the white families to receive a pardon. Young males would be ****** into sex tranformation. The fertile fathers in prison would be castrated. The white family (females) would be forbidden birth control but given heavy fertility ******* to booster their ability to get pregnant. After successful breeding, the fathers could be released to support the BNWO. The white population would serve the black master race.

1)Humiliating while blowing wife/gf back out
2)pumping a load while he watches
3) pound her while she talk to him on the phone
4)vacating/Living to her at her house for a week or longer while he’s gone or he serves us (I’m straight)
5)Then blast my load all over her face then she’s off in public with him♠️😈

Back