Deleted

Moving into a household and fucking a man's wife and adult girls as often as I'd like.
It could happen. A guy at my former gym had his cellmate parole out to his home. When he got out his wife and his eldest d aughter were pregnant and the other d aughter was ripe too. He moved into the basement while the rest continued as before. They moved so I don't know more than this.

Having my wife's bull move in with us and coming home to find them fucking in the shower, in our bed, in the kitchen, etc. Waking up in the night to the sound of him cumming deep in her pussy and her rolling over to straddle my face for clean up. Him inviting his friends over to share her and watching them fill all of her holes.

An extension to this is to have a bunch of hotwives as my co-workers and my only job is to satisfy them, it will be the easiest job ever, as soon as I am horny just lift up her dress and start :), something like the below gif lol
Or the inverse ( in an opportune scenario). Work with a bunch of hotwives at a real estate office where they serve bbc by fucking them in the open houses. My job would be to clean them for their next clients while they humiliate me in my chastity cage.

too many to choose a top...but heres one.

My wife goes black only, and slutty for bbc, her friends know fully and talk about it in front of me openly.
She lets black me do stuff to her she never did with me, even begs for it.

She still uses me to make her cum.

Me: permanent chastity, completely pussy free. she trains me to become a premature ejaculator, like hands free in my cage just at the sight of something like cleavage or a buldge of a real mans big cock.
She feminizes me as passable, and I am an optional use for the black men she fucks.

Thats probably the biggest mix of fantasy and potential reality lol

My partner and I discussed this and is what we want to happen. We would get to know the bull for a while over multiple dates, and he becomes more and more intimate with her over time. Someone who’s queer like us and willing to fuck us both. One date we’d want is my partner and him cuddle on the blanket at a picnic while I serve them food. Over time, we’d want him to live with us. We agreed if he got her pregnant, we’d keep the baby and let him stay with us so the baby knows who their real f-a-t-h-e-r is and I’d encourage them to make more together if they desired. I’d be devoted to them and help them around the house

I dream of my wife accepting that she is built for black bulls and their pleasures. Then she accepts her inner slut and lets her fears go so that she can grasp a sexual appetite like she never has before. I imagine her getting gangbanged regularly with me around or not. She feeds me cum from her used pussy and ass. When I'm there she makes me suck her lovers cocks and just uses me like a sex slave for her and them. Then she chooses how I get to cum.

nuestra gran fantasía es que tenemos los ojos vendados y no vemos cuántas hermosas pollas negras nos usarán.
nuestro sueño es más de 20 pollas cada uno, y todos pueden correrse dentro de nosotros... al final estaremos llenos de esperma fértil y agujeros goteantes.
esperma por todo nuestro cuerpo.
y podría tener el útero engendrado
Hola desde cuba pareja swinger bisexual los dos nosotros hemos cumplido esa fantasía muchas veces

Back