Deleted

As a BBC my biggest fantasy is taking a white girl from her husband and keeping her as a sex slave for months, just using her whenever I want. The husband can be there but someone will be ball busting him until he's impotent and can't have children anymore. And I'll be pumping his wife full of my fertile black seed over and over and over again until she's bred. Once I'm done with her, she can go back to her husband who will never be the same person again and they will raise my baby.

We would like to find a long term black bull to get to know. Have him be able to share my wife with his black friends and family members. She would be the slut for all the black family members and their friends also. Dads, Brothers, Uncles, Cousins, Friends. Can even add some Black ladies family members also.
Nice fantasy/goal. Are you in Texas if can ask? It’s fine if you’d rather pm that to keep it private.

My greatest fantasy would be for us to meet with another Cuckold couple in a hotel room with two beds. As the bulls trade off on our wives, the other cuck, and myself would be on the floor sucking each other's cocks, kissing, and humping each other's assholes.
me too so the wife could watch me as i watch her

I spoke to alot of people today on this page and they described their biggest fantasy of things they wish could happen, some excellent comments in great detail.

Please share your dirty little fantasy's below! I will add mine too.
To be used by bbc.. to be pimped out and filled up by my daddy and his friends and anyone else he wants to see inside me I just want to make him happy

Hoy hablé con muchas personas en esta página y describieron su mayor fantasía de cosas que desearían que sucedieran, algunos comentarios excelentes con gran detalle.

¡Por favor, comparte tus pequeñas y sucias fantasías a continuación! Agregaré el mío también.
La nuestra ya la hemos cumplido ser penetrados juntos por más de dos mujeres trans

Back