Deleted

Pretty much a religious Christian wife wearing a beautiful dress with a friend to be gang banged by black thugs. Hear them moan while taking big black cocks in their ass screaming for more before gagging by another cock. All their sweet holes filled.Turn them into black sluts and have a bukkake.
My wife is prudish, shy, and religious and my dream has always been to see her used by a group of strong black men with BBC 's and when all is done she is leaking cum from every hole and then they tell me to clean it up with my mouth. In the end she ends up black bred. The only thing that would be hotter is its a girl's night out my wife, 5,sister-in-laws, and 8 neices have everything I wrote above happen to them because they messed up and went to a black bikes club everyone uses them and record's it all and post on the internet.

I would love to have a really hung bull take my wife in our own bed fuck her passionately for a bit then have her climb on top of me 69 position for me to clean and watch and for him to demand I clean her cum off his cock in between her organisms fuck my mouth a bit, then to have him finish balls deep in her and for her to sit back on my face for me to clean the ending up.
I love your thoughts.

Definitely cuckolded during my wedding and honeymoon in Jamacia, having him there as a guest. Given a set a rules; can't fuck her the night of my wedding. He gets to cum in her pussy before the ceremony. Her ass plugged in the ceremony. I have to wear condoms all through the honeymoon- but her Bull and his friends don't. Her and I being recorded the whole time, her in her dress giving a blowbang, covered in cum, and we take romantic pictures after.
I am all in.

We would like to find a long term black bull to get to know. Have him be able to share my wife with his black friends and family members. She would be the slut for all the black family members and their friends also. Dads, Brothers, Uncles, Cousins, Friends. Can even add some Black ladies family members also.

Todays fantasy is my wife comes home from being with her extended family. There are several cousins who ‘have been around the block’ and they compared their husbands dick sizes. They tell her that I am too small to be any fun. She has decided she agrees she is going to be more dominant. She starts by locking up my dick and stopped penetrative sex. Instead I have to give her oral every night while she tells me ho useless my dick is. She then decides she needs dick and goes to find a bbc.

If the wife did fall foul I would like it to happen as follows.

she would be blindfolded and suspended doggy style in a swing, 5-10 VWE black guy each taking turns to dump their muck in her, leaving a very swollen loose pussy for me to fuck and a pool of cum on the floor that has seeped out of her. She would never see or know who just fucked her or who knocked her up. She would not even know the baby was black until she delivered it.
Just a fantasy I find hot

I would love to have a really hung bull take my wife in our own bed fuck her passionately for a bit then have her climb on top of me 69 position for me to clean and watch and for him to demand I clean her cum off his cock in between her organisms fuck my mouth a bit, then to have him finish balls deep in her and for her to sit back on my face for me to clean the ending up.
That is my desire as well? I love cream Pie and have not sucked a BBC or any cock but if she had a black bull and her wanted me to clean him I am all in!!!!

I think it would be really hot if a bull took control of a couple by locking the husband in chastity and keeping the keys. The bull will secure his position over the couple by only letting the husband out of the cage when he is having his way with the wife, making the husband associate having his wife being fucked with pleasure and also encouraging him to make it happen as often as possible. This will also have the added benefit of preventing the husband from having sex with his own wife while also leaving only the bull’s pleasure in the wife’s recent memory. The bull’s pleasure will become the husband’s pleasure and eventually the husband may find himself helping another man take control of his own wife.

Last edited:
She would like one, or two, black guys with a thinner build and abs that were well educated 32-45 years old. She doesn't really care about genital size, but if like them to be 8-9 inches with some girth, but not too much because she's a smaller woman. She wants to be fucked till she can't go anymore with her calling the shots. She can be a little submissive, but this would be all about her.

My biggest Fantasy is that i find a woman and become her cuckold. While she fucks other men she meets a dom black man and becomes his slavewhore. She has to proof her devotion by feminizing me into the Cuckold Sissy Housemaid. Then he starts to pimp her out to his friends and to all bbc. Our house becomes a free fuck bordell for black men. So while they ring i have to welcome them and serve drinks in a maid outfit while my wife offers them her holes and worship the clients. After they are done my wife let me lick her clean before i have to change the bedsheets for the next guy. All eventuall money will be saved for the breeding ceremony.

In short i believe its the naugthy fantasy most cuckold wannabes here have 🙊

Back