Deleted

ive posted my cuckold wedding fantasy here a few times with variations. Another one I have is for her to be blackmailed into a being a slut for a cabal of BBC worshipping couples ( mostly black men and white couples). the couples have certain recruiting requirements to remain members. In order to save her, I go along with it and am put in chastity as a cuck husband. The black men have their way with the wives and the hubby’s serve.
She confesses my dicklette is too small and she had been contemplating an affair with a black guy she thought was cute. Then the blackmailer says they never had any real evidence to go through with being release, but she’s hooked.

Last edited:
This is a fantasy that comes from a real event. When many of the lockdown and mandates were on full effect in our area it became difficult to enjoy the lifestyle the way we were accustomed.

It was a long weekend that we normally invite a few couples and bulls over. The wives lounge by the pool, the cucks serve the drinks and food, and the bulls compete to get laid.

That did not happen this year. Instead my wife and I spent the day feeling sorry for ourselves. Later in the evening I suggested we make our own fun.

After some coaxing my wife agreed. She locked my dick up made me put on her bikini and she tied me to the lounge bed in the cabana. She put a blindfold on me and started pegging me.

My wife was smacking my balls telling me moan like a sissy and pounding my ass hard when she suddenly stopped. I could hear her typing out a text on her phone. She giggled and told my not to go anywhere and she would be back.

She took off the strap-on harness leaving the dildo in my ass. I am not sure how long she was gone but it seemed like over an hour.

As I laid there helpless my mind raced wondering where she went, and what was so important. We were not expecting anyone. What was she doing?

I began to fantasize that she go a text from some bull wanting a hookup. She had willingly agreed to meet him. I imagined her standing at the door naked watching for him to pull into the driveway.

The bull barely makes it through the door before my wife starts kissing him forsing her tongue in his mouth. The bull kisses her back as his hands grope, fondle, and caress her naked body.

They quickly make it to the kitchen as my wife expertly removes the bulls clothes. When they reach the kitchen table my wife drops to her knees and takes his semi hard member in her mouth. As she feverishly sucks him he looks through the sliding glass door and sees me.

I think of how embarrassing and humiliated I would be. The bull asks my wife if she knew that there is a guy in a pink bikini with a large pink dildo in his ass tied to the lounge bed.

My wife giggles and tell the bull not to worry about me. The bull smiles back at my wife and says it is too bad that I would not see he how hard he will make her cum.

The bull takes my wife on the kitchen table. He make her cum hard several times. He finally fills he with his cum. Then they both get dressed. She deeply kisses the bull goodbye.

When my wife finally returned it was like she never left. She expertly puts the strap-on harness back on without removing the dildo.

My wife applied more lube grabbed my balls with a firm grip and gives them a hard smack. My mind was a whirlwind of erotic thoughts. This made me cum quickly. My cum covered my belly and chest.

My wife feeds me my cum. When I finished she frees one hand. She tells me to get free myself because she needs a shower.

After getting free I stood at the bathroom door watching my wife take a shower. I decided not to ask where she went. Mainly because she probably got a text from her sister and she left to call her back. No I am going to stick to my version of what she was doing.

It may be outlandish to many but I want my wife to be "owned" sexually. Meaning she becomes so submissive to her bull it's no longer about what she wants out of the life but what HE wants. Top an extent we already experienced this. My gf met w bull who checked off her whole list; handsome, tall, fit, charming, and of course HUNG and he knew how to use it. He ended up fucking her so good she admitted to him he was the best sex she ever had and gave her what she describes as a full body orgasm. Since then things that she had refused from me in regards to sexual desires she had no problem doing for him. She sent him nudes on command, he never asked. She would regularly take his cum on her face, something she never did for me unless it was a special occasion like my bday and even then she wasn't to thrilled about it. She even joined him in a threesome with another hotwife, something she laughed at when I asked for a threesome. Ir was short lived but ive honestly never seen my gf happier in the time that we've been dating. For her it was a thrill sexually submitting to another man. She even helped him hook up with one of her friends who had just became single.

Ideally, I would love to see my gf in the same position. Ive even had dreams where she became part of a harem where she was one of 4 girls that "dated" him and they were all either married or in a relationship to a cuck as well, however, in the dream thr bull anyways got priority over the cucks. And I hadn't been that turned in a long time

One of my biggest fantasy is to have my girl gangbanged raw by at least 10 massive black cocks, I would like to see them take turns on her filling her full of cum each time, after one would cum inside her id clean all the cum off their dick, and when they all finished id ... haha two things I want to do, 1. lick every drop of cum out of her, that powerful seed, then make out with her while its all over my face, 2. just shove my dick in her, be the last man in, fuck her stretched pussy, I wouldn't feel anything my cock is only 4 inches, but id just be fucking the hot cum inside her, just feel all that powerful seed on my cock, just fucking all their cum, then cum inside her and mix mine with theirs. I love the idea of her body laying their broken and exhausted, degraded and used, covered in spit, cum and sweat in ******* after becoming a whore for BBC.
Ya. What he said....word for word

our big fantasie is, that we are blind folded and do not see how many black lovely cocks will use us.
our dream is over 20 cocks each, and all can cum inside us.. at the end we will be full of fertile sperm and dripping holes.
sperm all over our bodies.
and might have the womb breeded
Lol “might”

Been cucked the last three relationships. The current one has no clue. I want to get sized up at night…somewhere public. I get my ass swiftly kicked. My wife’s panties are so wet. She contacts him later on and she becomes his bbc slut. They taunt me for losing her pussy and getting my ass handed to me prior. Permanently cucked *******

Lately I have had this fantasy of former ESPN host Rachel Nichols getting smashed by current Miami Heat player Jimmy Butler. Just search Rachel Nichols and Jimmy Butler in the bubble and you can read the rumors. True or not, the idea of this happening is a sexual fantasy I think about a lot. Rachel getting her cheeks clapped by an epic pounding from Jimmy in his locker room…massive turn on for me!

I would love to have a really hung bull take my wife in our own bed fuck her passionately for a bit then have her climb on top of me 69 position for me to clean and watch and for him to demand I clean her cum off his cock in between her organisms fuck my mouth a bit, then to have him finish balls deep in her and for her to sit back on my face for me to clean the ending up.

I would love to have a really hung bull take my wife in our own bed fuck her passionately for a bit then have her climb on top of me 69 position for me to clean and watch and for him to demand I clean her cum off his cock in between her organisms fuck my mouth a bit, then to have him finish balls deep in her and for her to sit back on my face for me to clean the ending up.
Mmm ues

Back