Delete

A little about us to get started...

• We are in the process of relocating to New Orleans from Central Kentucky...will be full time residents by midsummer.
  • We are seeking long term friendships from Bulls/Doms or other couples already active in the cuckolding lifestyle.
  • We are both intelligent artistic types, photography is one of our favorite hobbies and even though she has aphantasia (can’t see things in her head), she is as skilled behind the lens as much as she is when in front of it.
  • We are classy geeks (no neckbeards here) as well as adrenaline junkies. If you like board games or books, we have a full library of both.
  • We love renaissance fairies to thrill rides, pop culture conventions to motorcycle drives.
  • We enjoy bourbon, cocktails, hard cider, and craft beers.
  • We are 420 friendly, but stay away from hard *******.

• She has only been with white men so far and would like to find the right person to change that.
  • She has no desire to be treated like a piece of meat, rather she wants to develop a real connection where she is appreciated for her mind as much as her body.
  • She is presently asexual (a general lack of sexual desire, not that she doesn’t enjoy sex it’s just very hard for her if there’s not a strong connection on a mental or emotional level, however she’s willing to try things like ******* and brainwashing techniques to become more sexual and to help her more readily surrender herself to another man) whereas he is hypersexual but willing to give up all sexual access if that’s what her Bull/Dom desires.
  • She enjoys other women as well as men and sometimes has an easier time when another woman takes the lead when she’s in a new situation.
  • She was raped by a lifestyle “friend” in the past which has caused her to take things a bit slower than many tend to in the lifestyle.

• He is not your stereotypical submissive beta cuck personality, rather he is interested in watching events unfold.
  • He is extremely cerebral and voyeuristic, but does not have to be actively involved in sexual situations.
  • Due to past events he is point of first contact for all communication.

As you can probably tell, we aren’t your usual cuckold couple and we are aware that the unique aspects of our situation may be too much for many to handle. We are very experiential and experimental people looking to explore the experiences the cuckold lifestyle has and are looking for friends to connect with with the hope that one day we may find the right Bull/Dom. If you are looking for a couple where the wife is ready to submit without any prior in person interaction then we are not the couple for you.
---

## We are seeking a Bull/Dom with a charming personality, who enjoys the idea of corrupting another man’s wife. ##

---
Wife’s view:

This started as hub’s fantasy and is one that he’s had for years before we were even together. We’ve had some swinging experiences both good and bad, but have never really went into the world of cuckolding. Since he’s been wanting this for so long, I’ve decided to give him what he’s asking for. I know this could potentially alter our relationship forever and he says he’s willing to accept whatever happens, so I’ve asked him to go into a bit more detail about his interests.

Hub’s outlook:

Why I am into cuckolding...
- I am very cerebral and voyeuristic, I enjoy seeing people succumb to power. I want to see my mostly innocent wife become corrupted by a Bull/Dom who then molds her into his ideal woman, while I watch helpless to stop it from happening.
- When I was young and very naive I lost my virginity to a girl who I thought was monogamous but actually was sleeping with multiple men
- My best friend as a teenager was a black guy who had a thing for white girls and would hook up with them at parties, often in the bed beside me where the girl would grab and hold my hand as he fucked her.

---

## My extremely voyeuristic and cerebral nature plus the aforementioned events and a sprinkling of trauma in my youth have made the thought of seeing my wife willingly give the most intimate parts of herself to another man while I am unable to stop it from happening one of the most exciting and enticing ideas of my life. ##

---

I desire to witness her wrapped in his embrace kissing him deeply and intimately, as he becomes her primary lover. I want to watch as he makes love to her in ways that I can only dream of and leave her constantly craving more. My formerly sexually conservative wife gradually becoming his wanton slut, as he brings out a side of her that I have only gotten brief glimpses of. I fantasize about her enthusiastically doing things for him that she would barely consider with me. Perhaps he only allows me to touch her sexually after he has had her, or potentially even cutting me off except for cleaning her with my tongue. She wants ******* in the future, and possibly if the right long term situation comes about maybe he decides that he wants to be the one ******* her children.

I feel that it is important from our earliest meetings that a power dynamic is established where I am gradually made lesser in her eyes as he takes control. This could be subtle or more direct depending on the situation and her comfort level. For example if we met somewhere in public for the first time such as at a bar or restaurant, she will usually have me sit beside her, however he could ask me to move after talking for a bit in order to sit closer to her and I would say yes (subtle). Another way would be once he's caught her attention and can tell she's interested in him, directly state that he knows the kind of control a man like him has over a cuckold and then give me one or more orders in front of her to demonstrate. This could be something as simple as having me go to the bar to order him and her both drinks and tell me to stay there until he signals that I can return to the table. If we happen to be in a more private situation, he could send me outside of the room and make me shut the door or potentially even send me on a run to the store, though he would have to make sure she is truly comfortable being alone with him for this.

---

## Ultimately we hope to meet genuine people with experience, who can mentor and guide us as we make our way into the cuckolding lifestyle. ##

---
Hello their would love to chat with you both. In NoLa would love to help y’all get settled 😎

• We are in the process of relocating to New Orleans from Central Kentucky...will be full time residents by midsummer.
  • We are seeking long term friendships from Bulls/Doms or other couples already active in the cuckolding lifestyle.
  • We are both intelligent artistic types, photography is one of our favorite hobbies and even though she has aphantasia (can’t see things in her head), she is as skilled behind the lens as much as she is when in front of it.
  • We are classy geeks (no neckbeards here) as well as adrenaline junkies. If you like board games or books, we have a full library of both.
  • We love renaissance fairies to thrill rides, pop culture conventions to motorcycle drives.

• She has only been with white men so far and would like to find the right person to change that.
  • She has no desire to be treated like a piece of meat, rather she wants to develop a real connection where she is appreciated for her mind as much as her body.
  • She is presently asexual (a general lack of sexual desire, not that she doesn’t enjoy sex it’s just very hard for her if there’s not a strong connection on a mental or emotional level, however she’s willing to try things like ******* and brainwashing techniques to become more sexual and to help her more readily surrender herself to another man) whereas he is hypersexual but willing to give up all sexual access if that’s what her Bull/Dom desires.
  • She enjoys other women as well as men and sometimes has an easier time when another woman takes the lead when she’s in a new situation.
  • She was raped by a lifestyle “friend” in the past which has caused her to take things a bit slower than many tend to in the lifestyle.

• He is not your stereotypical submissive beta cuck personality, rather he is interested in watching events unfold.
  • He is extremely cerebral and voyeuristic, but does not have to be actively involved in sexual situations.

As you can probably tell, we aren’t your usual cuckold couple and we are aware that the unique aspects of our situation may be too much for many to handle. We are very experiential and experimental people looking to explore the experiences the cuckold lifestyle has and are looking for friends to connect with with the hope that one day we may find the right Bull/Dom. If you are looking for a couple where the wife is ready to submit without any prior in person interaction then we are not the couple for you.
---

## We are seeking a Bull/Dom with a charming personality, who enjoys the idea of corrupting another man’s wife. ##

---
Wife’s view:

This started as hub’s fantasy and is one that he’s had for years before we were even together. We’ve had some swinging experiences both good and bad, but have never really went into the world of cuckolding. Since he’s been wanting this for so long, I’ve decided to give him what he’s asking for. I know this could potentially alter our relationship forever and he says he’s willing to accept whatever happens, so I’ve asked him to go into a bit more detail about his interests.

Hub’s outlook:

- I am very cerebral and voyeuristic, I enjoy seeing people succumb to power. I want to see my mostly innocent wife become corrupted by a Bull/Dom who then molds her into his ideal woman, while I watch helpless to stop it from happening.
- When I was young and very naive I lost my virginity to a girl who I thought was monogamous but actually was sleeping with multiple men
- My best friend as a teenager was a black guy who had a thing for white girls and would hook up with them at parties, often in the bed beside me where the girl would grab and hold my hand as he fucked her.

---

## My extremely voyeuristic and cerebral nature plus the aforementioned events and a sprinkling of trauma in my youth have made the thought of seeing my wife willingly give the most intimate parts of herself to another man while I am unable to stop it from happening one of the most exciting and enticing ideas of my life. ##

---

I desire to witness her wrapped in his embrace kissing him deeply and intimately, as he becomes her primary lover. I want to watch as he makes love to her in ways that I can only dream of and leave her constantly craving more. My formerly sexually conservative wife gradually becoming his wanton slut, as he brings out a side of her that I have only gotten brief glimpses of. I fantasize about her enthusiastically doing things for him that she would barely consider with me. Perhaps he only allows me to touch her sexually after he has had her, or potentially even cutting me off except for cleaning her with my tongue. She wants ******* in the future, and possibly if the right long term situation comes about maybe he decides that he wants to be the one ******* her children.

I feel that it is important from our earliest meetings that a power dynamic is established where I am gradually made lesser in her eyes as he takes control. This could be subtle or more direct depending on the situation and her comfort level. For example if we met somewhere in public for the first time such as at a bar or restaurant, she will usually have me sit beside her, however he could ask me to move after talking for a bit in order to sit closer to her and I would say yes (subtle). Another way would be once he's caught her attention and can tell she's interested in him, directly state that he knows the kind of control a man like him has over a cuckold and then give me one or more orders in front of her to demonstrate. This could be something as simple as having me go to the bar to order him and her both drinks and tell me to stay there until he signals that I can return to the table. If we happen to be in a more private situation, he could send me outside of the room and make me shut the door or potentially even send me on a run to the store, though he would have to make sure she is truly comfortable being alone with him for this.

---

## Ultimately we hope to meet genuine people with experience, who can mentor and guide us as we make our way into the cuckolding lifestyle. ##

---
Welcome u beautiful sexy guys, Enjoy n have fun :blackheart: :bigsmile:

---

---
Wife’s view:

Hub’s outlook:

---

---

---

---
This is one of the most well written most thought out way of introduction. I want to give a proper response later but I definitely want to say that I own a moving and delivery service and I would love to help you guys relocate as well as get to know you guys. I will send you a proper response to your great details in a little while thank you for sharing that was beautiful

Back