Delete delete delete delete delete delete delete

Good luck you guys, though there is no pics, and even can not get to see your profile page ..
Enjoy n have fun

A new potential cuck couple seeking BBC bull for this Saturday( March 12,2022) near Jacksonville. I have experience with black men and he has the experience as a cuck. Trying our first run at a long term partnership. We would like someone who would be ok with the more extreme side of cuckolding. Fluffing, leg/hair holding, fuck-licking, rest-pause licking, and of course, cleanup. But if you’re not into that version of being a bull, still reach out and I may still be fine with us going at it and him just for cleanup. No need to be overly verbal/belittling. Everyone knows what their role should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sounds like fun.

Allow me to change the subject for a sec. I am a white very bi female here in jax. Would love to meet other bi fem for pleasure and couples who I might enjoy. I can’t host right now.
Seems like there would be a club or bar in Jacksonville that would make that possible

Allow me to change the subject again Jamie do you wanna form a bull couple that fucks cucks wifes infront of them in threeways they cant join?

A new potential cuck couple seeking BBC bull for this Saturday( March 12,2022) near Jacksonville. I have experience with black men and he has the experience as a cuck. Trying our first run at a long term partnership. We would like someone who would be ok with the more extreme side of cuckolding. Fluffing, leg/hair holding, fuck-licking, rest-pause licking, and of course, cleanup. But if you’re not into that version of being a bull, still reach out and I may still be fine with us going at it and him just for cleanup. No need to be overly verbal/belittling. Everyone knows what their role should be. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Are you attending Splash mocha in Ft. Lauderdale during July of this year.....network at that event and the beenefits are obvious with reference to BBC needs...

Back