Dating in NY this summer

Sarebios

Couple
From
Sweden
Hi ! :)

We are going to go on vacation this summer in the United States, around the month of July in the USA, probably in NY for two weeks.

We may already have a contact/dating there but would there be black men available for my fantasies?:lips:
Yes we do it early to see a bit and give us time to choose (we are sometimes not here for a long time depending on our schedule)

My fantasies are:

- BBC who fuck me with my husband (or he only looks at it remains to be defined)

- But my main fantasy remains a blowbang and a gangbang with 3 or 4 American BBC (without my man probably this time i just want BBC for that it's so an exciting idea :p)

If you are interested contact us or write here too we will have time to exchange by then!

I am not ashamed to say that I like hot and hard sex and that I would like to know with BBC. I think in life you have to live your desires and there are two kinds of people: those who will want them all their life and will do nothing, and those who will live their fantasies to the full.(y)

Don't hesitate to go see our thread and leave likes and comments, even hard, it always excites me to know that I can make an impact.

Serious guys only. I have a preference for older men.

Thank you!:lips:

Here is a photo of my body as I could be in front of you in lingerie if it is done :giggle:

3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

We are going to go on vacation this summer in the United States, around the month of July in the USA, probably in NY for two weeks.

We may already have a contact/dating there but would there be black men available for my fantasies?:lips:
Yes we do it early to see a bit and give us time to choose (we are sometimes not here for a long time depending on our schedule)

My fantasies are:

- BBC who fuck me with my husband (or he only looks at it remains to be defined)

- But my main fantasy remains a blowbang and a gangbang with 3 or 4 American BBC (without my man probably this time i just want BBC for that it's so an exciting idea :p)

If you are interested contact us or write here too we will have time to exchange by then!

I am not ashamed to say that I like hot and hard sex and that I would like to know with BBC. I think in life you have to live your desires and there are two kinds of people: those who will want them all their life and will do nothing, and those who will live their fantasies to the full.(y)

Don't hesitate to go see our thread and leave likes and comments, even hard, it always excites me to know that I can make an impact.

Serious guys only. I have a preference for older men.

Thank you!:lips:

Here is a photo of my body as I could be in front of you in lingerie if it is done :giggle:

View attachment 3131425
Get her verified and watermark your pics. Us Nyc guys will take this a lil more seriously!

Get her verified and watermark your pics. Us Nyc guys will take this a lil more seriously!

I imagine there must be a lot of fakes indeed. We used dating sites and we have never think about verified and we have always had good meetings.

Add a watermark in pics yeah we have already thought about it, but anyone can take pictures and do it.

If we were a fake profile we wouldn't spend our time responding to most people. And what is the interest of creating a false ad with pics that do not belong to us? People doing this have a serious problem!

But we will consider your request and let's think about it anyway.;)

Last edited:
I imagine there must be a lot of fakes indeed. We used dating sites and we have never think about verified and we have always had good meetings.

Add a watermark in pics yeah we have already thought about it, but anyone can take pictures and do it.

If we were a fake profile we wouldn't spend our time responding to most people. And what is the interest of creating a false ad with pics that do not belong to us? People doing this have a serious problem!

Its simple. Get verified on this site so we know you’re real

ok

Back