Date night ideas

Khrises4u

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
So we have been thinking about different date night ideas with her bull, the precursor, if you will, to the main "event". Something that is sexy and erotic, allows for plenty of flirting and fun. There is of course the obvious bar scene with flirting and fun there, but some risk of being spotted and outed...so what ideas are out there for a more sexy scene for date nights with your bull?

We thought about going to a sexy lingerie boutique for private dress-ups where husband or boyfriend pick things out for her to try on and the size of the tents poles are the rating of the outfits?! Other sexy ideas for date nights with bulls?

Thanks!!!

IMG_1944.JPG Go get an ice cream cone and make a big deal about how much you love chocolate. Then have your bull feed you the cone....lick the ice cream suggestively exclaiming how much you love chocolate in your mouth. Let a little run down your chin and ask hubby to clean you up! I'm sure this will cause a stir on Main Street!

So we have been thinking about different date night ideas with her bull, the precursor, if you will, to the main "event". Something that is sexy and erotic, allows for plenty of flirting and fun. There is of course the obvious bar scene with flirting and fun there, but some risk of being spotted and outed...so what ideas are out there for a more sexy scene for date nights with your bull?

We thought about going to a sexy lingerie boutique for private dress-ups where husband or boyfriend pick things out for her to try on and the size of the tents poles are the rating of the outfits?! Other sexy ideas for date nights with bulls?

Thanks!!!
All these ideas are great!! I love the idea of going to a club and dancing all night with black men. We have been to a black men oriented strip club in Southern California before so as a date. In regards to date night with bulls, anything in public like dinner or something active is very intriguing. Making it seem like we are a couple, by going to a Jazz club, taking dance lessons, and a couple's massages are all worthwhile 'precursors' ;). I would also mentioned doing all these activities at a distance from home so being spotted wouldn't be an issue with family and friends.

Last edited:
We've arranged to meet men at some of the local billiard halls, sort of a meet and greet type of ice breaker. The atmosphere is friendly, there's always alcohol available, and since I can't play pool, the gentlemen have always been more than accommodating in helping me hold the stick and line up a shot ;). The body contact might seem innocent enough, but having a strong Black body up against me, arms wrapped around helping, can definitely be arousing. You never know what might pop up :)

View attachment 1359218 Go get an ice cream cone and make a big deal about how much you love chocolate. Then have your bull feed you the cone....lick the ice cream suggestively exclaiming how much you love chocolate in your mouth. Let a little run down your chin and ask hubby to clean you up! I'm sure this will cause a stir on Main Street!
OMG, this is awesome!

Back