Damn that's nasty!!!!

SCBlknNsty

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
For men, women and couples:
Tell a story of something that started as taboo, dealbreaker, "hell no".....that you did, maybe even kept doing. Own it, yours, not somebody you know.

An easy one first. I lived that time where "Black men don't eat pussy." I was in the navy, stopping here and there in the Mediterranean, and finally asked an Italian woman to teach me. She told her girlfriend, who was fucking one of my shipmates. She was pissed with him for lying about Black Americans don't eat pussy-HE DID!!! When we went back to sea I heard about it all day for a couple of days, at first embarrassed as hell until I reached "love you! I was curious and I tried it, what's it to you?" That put a stop to the everybody pile on crap, but I did get joked on for almost a year....shout out to Leon B from Jax FL. Didn't give a damn, "Hell yeah I do, I got to!!!" He was the first man I ever met that his fiancé/wife was GOOD with his other woman. Eating pussy was the only way those two didn't ******* him, and they talked ******* about it in front of his boys So, so glad I asked Leon for pointers in licking!!!

@SCBlknNsty: Not sure if that was nasty but funny in any case. :D

Slighly off-topic maybe, but with a matching theme to the OP...

i am sure there are some things sex-wise someone can have a kink for. That could be a particular practice, position, D/s play, roleplay, dirty-talk, whatever... Anyway, then there are things that seem to be exactly right or more attractive only with a particular partner! First time i came across that was when a friend of mine told me: "My girlfriend is the hottest woman on earth for me and the sex is out of this world. But damn, she doesn't like sucking cock. She's just not into that. She does it for me sometimes because she knows I love it. But then only a few strokes before she swaps around, sits on my dick and starts to ride." That was that and i never really thought of that again for a while.

The other day i met at random another guy i knew. He was not a close friend of mine but all of a sudden it stroke me like lightning, and the other convo was back in my brain. i remembered that that guy was an ex boyfriend of my friend's girlfriend. So i started to strike off a light conversation and did manage to move the subject around to that woman. It didn't even need much of encouragement on my part. He spluttered "I am good. I am in a great relationship with a good woman.", or something along these lines, "But damn, that gal was really good at one thing! I never had a woman that would give head as good as her." i spilled my *******.

Long story short... Some time later i was at a party and blah, met my frined and his girlfriend, blah, said had their engagement, showed ring, blah... Later that night, everybody was a bit tipsy (at least) already... my then girlfriend (of course i had told her the story before already) had a talk with her, and blah, GF reported to me later on: "She said, her fiancé just didn't have a cock that looked appealing for sucking." - jawdrop!

Well, that's more or less the introduction to what i initially intended to tell. The more personal note that's related to the OP will perhaps follow soon... ;)

Back