Dallas tonight? Need BBC

How do you do that? I did meet up with someone for a ******* on this site so they can verify I’m real.
What Do I Need to do to Verify my Identity?
All you need is a Blacktowhite account and then upload verification images or video to the “Verify as a Real Person Here” forum carefully following the guidelines listed below:

1. Create a HANDWRITTEN sign that contains the following information:
a) Your username exactly as it appears on this forum
b) The date you submit the pictures or video
c) The website name, blacktowhite.net
2. Create THREE PICTURES, or ONE VIDEO that is a minimum of 5 seconds in length
3. Upload them to a NEW thread in “Verify as a Real Person Here” and upload your media

What Qualifies as a Verification Image or Video?
  • The sign MUST contain your handwritten username, upload date, and blacktowhite.net
  • You must be HOLDING the verification sign where we can clearly see your arm is attached to you. Crumpling the paper and uncrumpling for the picture will help verify authenticity and may be requested by moderators
  • Your pictures need to be at different angles
  • All pictures or video must be clear and of enough resolution to determine authenticity
  • Pictures or video must have NO digital editing, filtering, or other modifications with the ONLY exceptions being cropping or blurring of identifiable markings, such as tattoos or birthmarks
  • Your account gender must match the gender presented in the image or video submitted
  • You DO NOT have to show your face for verification, however, we must see enough of your body to accurately determine your gender

What Do I Need to do to Verify my Identity?
All you need is a Blacktowhite account and then upload verification images or video to the “Verify as a Real Person Here” forum carefully following the guidelines listed below:

1. Create a HANDWRITTEN sign that contains the following information:
a) Your username exactly as it appears on this forum
b) The date you submit the pictures or video
c) The website name, blacktowhite.net
2. Create THREE PICTURES, or ONE VIDEO that is a minimum of 5 seconds in length
3. Upload them to a NEW thread in “Verify as a Real Person Here” and upload your media

What Qualifies as a Verification Image or Video?
  • The sign MUST contain your handwritten username, upload date, and blacktowhite.net
  • You must be HOLDING the verification sign where we can clearly see your arm is attached to you. Crumpling the paper and uncrumpling for the picture will help verify authenticity and may be requested by moderators
  • Your pictures need to be at different angles
  • All pictures or video must be clear and of enough resolution to determine authenticity
  • Pictures or video must have NO digital editing, filtering, or other modifications with the ONLY exceptions being cropping or blurring of identifiable markings, such as tattoos or birthmarks
  • Your account gender must match the gender presented in the image or video submitted
  • You DO NOT have to show your face for verification, however, we must see enough of your body to accurately determine your gender
I do not want me face shown on a thread with my screen name. 😳

Back