Dallas cockworship

I arrange dates for a group of ladies and a larger group of gentlemen. Two of the gentlemen that are married have had me meet their wives. Why because these guys loved the attention of not only the ladies but that I was there to watch that they joined a gym, went to the gym and improved their physical condition. They also stopped spending weekend (except play weekends) watching sports all day and now spend more time with their family.

one went so far as to take part in a half marathon and two iron man races. The other took up Japanese drumming with his two daughters. Yes it’s quite a work out. Both lost 60 pounds in the two years they had been playing.

my lady friend certenly love the new look. Especially after I have oiled the gentlemen down.

? Not sure if comment in right section
Just responded to let you know the look in the ladies eyes comes from more than one thing. If they came and met you by them selves it would only be their word when they told the story to their friends and husbands. If they just say I fucked a black guy it gets one response. If they say I was fucked by a black god with muscles that rippled benieth his skin.bthen turn and smile and say to me that right isn’t it. Is quite another. It’s the female version of I caught a fish this long. you have become a thing of legion of desire even though have never met.

so yes I maybe wrong in replying. Just thought you should know. after all all the bbc males in the cuckold stories are hung and well muscled not short fat bald guys.

Well I would say I’m not tall... 5’10-11’ not super tall but in shape ... not bald ....

I’m West Indian... great hair :)

And educated ... smart is sexy to me

Back