Dallas BBC group

Blade4u22

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
Hey everyone in the Dallas area. I'm the current head of a new dallas BBC group. (Name is still a work in progress). If you're looking for a safe group play environment feel free to send me a message. We're all respectful black males with college degrees just looking to help make some fantasies come true

Hey everyone in the Dallas area. I'm the current head of a new dallas BBC group. (Name is still a work in progress). If you're looking for a safe group play environment feel free to send me a message. We're all respectful black males with college degrees just looking to help make some fantasies come true

I’m looking for a black bull for me and my girl... any gloryhole action?

I'm down...please msg me.

I’m looking for a black bull for me and my girl... any gloryhole action?
Your profile has nothing on it, you're not verified and you've joined 24 hours ago. If you're serious then have a profile that shows it. If not, we're not wasting our time.

I’m very interested in taking my wife to a glory hole in the Dallas area with big black cocks only and both us suck in them and her be fucked by them is this possible

I want y'all to meet my hot wife.

Back