D/s??

Noturavgwife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Seeking an experienced dominant (not someone who just IS dominant) for an ongoing D/s relationship. The sky is the limit and I’m not afraid of distance. That can be overcome for the right person. Reach out if you’re experienced and interested!

Clean cut, experienced DOM BBC that travels often for work and would love to connect. I will be your way soon so this could be a good connection for some fun play time. Stats as follows, age 45; height 5’8, 180lbs, athletic build, 8inch with good thickness and heavy Cummer, great stamina, good looking and very fun. Let me know if interested. My Kik is snowbunnylover15 so we can chat there if your on Kik. Make sure you check out my profile and media so you can see I’m no flake. If interest is mutual then I look forward to hearing from you

Clean cut, experienced DOM BBC that travels often for work and would love to connect. I will be your way soon so this could be a good connection for some fun play time. Stats as follows, age 45; height 5’8, 180lbs, athletic build, 8inch with good thickness and heavy Cummer, great stamina, good looking and very fun. Let me know if interested. My Kik is snowbunnylover15 so we can chat there if your on Kik. Make sure you check out my profile and media so you can see I’m no flake. If interest is mutual then I look forward to hearing from you
Replying so everyone reading knows I’m serious. Appreciate the response, but I don’t think we’ll be a good match. Truly, good luck with your search! I hope there are no hard feelings.

I’ll add: if you message me with something akin to “hey slut, bend over for daddy, etc etc etc” you’re not the right Dom for me. You should be experienced, and as a sub, I’ll be able to tell pretty quickly. 🙂

Back