Cumming in the wife

I love it it has been a while and I never got to have it bare. I would love to feel his load on my cock it is amazing the times I remember entering her and seeing my condom get all white it is a mind fuck for sure.

My wife had always been a condom sex only woman, we had two different almost a month periods where we tried to get pregnant worked both times yay. She has been fixed but still insisted on condoms hated the mess she said. Even when we started cuckolding play it was with white guys and condoms it was not until her first black man that she did it without condom. So I have has her after but always with a condom on.
That is pretty awesome. My wife was like that too (condoms) until she got comfortable with her regular bull and he was tested (he is white). I find it so interesting (and hot) that you wife let her first black man go bare. What made her change her mind ?

I always find that bit so frustrating, if you don't lick it up of her tits, belly, ass or pussy almost immediately it goes watery and you'll lost most of it. Even when our bull has used a condom, he take it off almost straight away for me to swallow, and its always very watery in the condom. Would love to know why it can can thick and sticky at first, and go watery almost straight away. In my youth my cum would come out like a very thick jelly like consistency which I loved, so no squirting at all, and very sticky/ hard to clean up with tissues. but for the last 15 years its almost as thin and clear as water, would love to know how to thicken it up again.now
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I used to cum a lot, even though it was quick - LOL. I have five children so definitely potent enough but once I hit 50 or so, I noticed how much less I would cum. Now it is a few drops and it is more of a spray then a shot. Definitely less intense as well. I always wondered if becoming a cuck had anything to do with it or was it strictly age. It was around the same time I was cucked for the first time so it is impossible for me to know. I do know everything you said was exactly the same with me

The most erotic potions can so entice a supple bride ...into an enchanted entanglement of dynamic proportions
You've described perfect what she was trough....maybe is not a book, but is a fantastic story we've lived in that land full of magic and charms...that experience have changed her totally...have changed both of us in fact....

. If your Dom did you right , thats all you might enjoy before crawling into bed for sleep. If your Dom sexed you all night like he should.
. If your Dom did you right , thats all you might enjoy before crawling into bed for sleep. If your Dom sexed you all night like he should.
He didn't sex me all night, I seldom stayed over during the week, but he always did me right before he sent me home ...... to a hot shower and then to bed to to dream of the next time.

Yes...aphrodisiac aids ...herbal extracts from around the globe, in use for centuries
Have proven highly effective with modern research confirming true results

Back