Cum comparison shows why Black takes whites woman so easily

View attachment 3057913
A black man has invaded our white marriage and has taken ownership of my woman and my sexual rights to my white wife away from me.
His black cock has gained such a strong hold over my wife that he has taken total control of my white bride and my only sexual release is through masturbation as he fucks my woman.
Im humiliated each time i hear my wife telling this black man how his black cock now owns her and her white pussy belongs to him. Her words and her gasps as he fucks my wife ring in my ears and i throb with the pain of wanting my woman whilst the black man takes her in our bed.
She begs her black master to fill her white body with his black african seed and my cum spurts over myself as he cums in my womans white cunt.
tenor.gif

The difference is a full large load of stronger fertile black male seed is being lovingly excepted deep inside the white wife’s unprotected womb to produce a beautiful baby

While the white husbands not so fertile jizz is being weakly dribbled and spilled prematurely onto the floor in tiny spurts never to touch the wife’s entrance then only to see his pale much smaller pink one go limp

No wonder these white wives want black
Yes, that's very true.

Attachments

• 20191231_090511.jpg
    20191231_090511.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 43
you are lucky to be able to masturbation some are not aloud to do that , its what us wimp small dick husband wanted and got can you blame my wife with what I got see picture
I know how your wife feels.

Attachments

• 20191231_090511.jpg
    20191231_090511.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20191229_163948.jpg
    20191229_163948.jpg
    646.2 KB · Views: 29
My BBC lover Del’s ejaculates so much more cum than my husband manages, not only that but he can repeat after a short break again fucking a second load of his hot cum deep into my cervix. He can stay hard after his first ejaculation keeping his bbc buried deep in my pussy.

Last edited:
I’ve told my hub (whom I love unconditionally), to get out of my pussy and let my bull have it, I’ve instructed him to make my bull hard for me while my bull and I suck face, then either I or my bull have instructed him to guide his cock into me, I’ve been known to beg them to cum inside me (in fact I’ve never used a condom and every one of my videos are complete with a creampie),,,I make it a point that cumming inside me is mandatory,,,and if they abide, my husband’s pussy is theirs,,,as long as they’re with me, thats why they are there, and if they do a good job, they deserve to treat it like it‘s theirs. But once they leave, it’s my husband’s again! I just don’t word it the way that guy did, maybe that’s what set off your meter? LOL

Last edited:
Back