Cuckys first time meeting her Bull what should he do

Deeandcuckyboy

Couple
From
UK
My hotwife has a meeting with her Bull she has been seeing for a few months now. Hes wanting to take ownership over both of us and has set up a meeting next week in a local hotel .This is my first time meeting him and I could do with some advice on how I should act around him

Just set arround and relax. Many bull don't like overreaction from cuck..since it's first meeting make sure he don't get shy, give them time together and relax.

Great. Then be there with her, dress her up, tell bull how you both crave him, say good things to him and let him take charge. If I'm you i would submit to him with wife and do as bull want the show. Not rocket science here

Great. Then be there with her, dress her up, tell bull how you both crave him, say good things to him and let him take charge. If I'm you i would submit to him with wife and do as bull want the show. Not rocket science here
Yes your right should I be submissive to him from the off or after I have introduced my self

Let your wife introduce you as cuck. She should dominate you to help bull taking charge. You can do this way as well but it would easier for bull to come to the point.

Back