Cucks where, and how did you meet your bull?

A number of years ago a white couple could run a couple of ads for a Black Man and within several days would get some nice replies...….Now? Lot of fakes, lot of promises to meet that become no-shows. It seems the best way now is to find one Black Man that enjoys sharing a white couple with other Blacks.

I met my Black Master on a web site called Squirt. We emailed each other for quite a while until he told me he needed his cock sucked. He told me to come to his house and service him. I was scared, but I needed to be used by him. When I got there he told me to get naked then undress him. His uncut cock was beautiful. He laid on his bed and had me crawl between his legs and lick his balls until he was hard. Then I slowly licked my way up his shaft and took his cock in my mouth. I really had to stretch my mouth open because his cock is so thick. I was hook on being his to use whenever he wanted. He cums so much and makes me swallow ever drop. I'm lucky that I found such a dominant Black Man that allows me to suck him off. I belong to him now. I am his cocksucker. Squirt worked out really good for me.

I met my Black Master on a web site called Squirt. We emailed each other for quite a while until he told me he needed his cock sucked. He told me to come to his house and service him. I was scared, but I needed to be used by him. When I got there he told me to get naked then undress him. His uncut cock was beautiful. He laid on his bed and had me crawl between his legs and lick his balls until he was hard. Then I slowly licked my way up his shaft and took his cock in my mouth. I really had to stretch my mouth open because his cock is so thick. I was hook on being his to use whenever he wanted. He cums so much and makes me swallow ever drop. I'm lucky that I found such a dominant Black Man that allows me to suck him off. I belong to him now. I am his cocksucker. Squirt worked out really good for me.
Lucky you

Back