Cucks...bring me your white women

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by G_NS, Feb 16, 2013.

1. G_NS

G_NS New Member

Straight to the point: Willing to travel for the right couple (or single white female) if there is a mutual connection. No strings, just fun and love to train white women who are new to this.

If you have a wife or girlfriend that you would like to see black by a dominant BBC, then you know what to do. Just send me an e-mail and we can discuss from there.

I prefer not having to spend days or weeks trying to connect for an initial chat. If you're slightly interested, then let's set up a time to connect.

talia, wanabecucked and queenmature like this.
  2. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I would love to....unfortunately the wife still won't go agree....damn!

3. G_NS

G_NS New Member

You just haven't found the right one to convince her. Is she open to the idea?

4. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Thats the problem, she says she is when she is horny to but when i try to get take it farther she
    Chickens out.

5. G_NS

G_NS New Member

Sent you a message. Let's chat there. I may be able to help.

6. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

My Friend French Wimp Hubby Is looking For An Aggressive Dominate Master Bull To Sexually Experience Her First Real Black Meat Cock Fucking Experience? Will Send You Picture Photo If You Contact Me With Your Personal E-Mail Address? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

7. Rubyjane mj Macleod

Rubyjane mj Macleod Member

depends ??? willing or ready to be trained? ME both cumm get me

8. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

My. Chatting Contacting Personal E-Mail Address Is nicky55555@hotmail.fr From FRANCE! My French Virgin Wife Is Looking For Her First Black Meat Cock! Come Get It!