Cuckolds...Explain Why You Enjoy Being Cucked and Caged?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Cuckolds....please explain your mindset to help others better understand the benefit/pleasure you receive by being Cucked and Caged?

Cucked? Because I know I have a little tiny penis that my wife has never orgasmed on and she deserves better.

caged; because I should be punished for having a small little penis, and should have my orgasms controlled by her. Plus it is humiliating to not be able to be free and uncared without permission.

just my 2 cents

I, looking back, have always been a cuck. Allowing alphs to control women around me and me to wait for leftovers. Starting with the 1st time I fucked. I was # 4 in a 6 guy train. 2nd time was #4 in a 4 guy train, same girl. She was the type of woman I would always fall for. The one that other guys were busy climbing all over. Waiting in line for used pussy was my norm. So naturally I always end up in every relationship sooner or later she starts fucking other guys. The last one was very open and blatant about it. I had passed guys in the driveway, on the porch, come in to a locked bedroom door, stood in the rain when the house was locked and I left my key. It was very humiliating and exciting.

I, love the image of her pussy being pounded and the beautiful sounds that come from her body. It’s amazing to see her in such pleasure and I get off submitting my pleasure to hers first. It’s highly erotic to know she loves to be sexually free and I support her

I feel it is a sign of respect to his superior BBC and my wife's glorious pussy that I am caged and in panties when he is present. It shows that I totally accept HIS ownership of my wife sexually and that he has a COCK while I have a tiny dick. The sexual arousal I feel at that time is VERY high!

Back