Cuckolding - Who started it first?

Just getting back...Yes black guys fucking me turns my husband on.I personally love having my little white married pussy fucked long and deep by a black guy..
We have that in common; Im a big black guy who personally loves fucking white married pussy long and deep...:blackgreedy:

I'm just curious to know - of the members on here who started the path to cuckolding... The man or woman?

In my sexual travels I've met all types, from soft to extreme.

Seems that Cuckolding is split 50/50 in terms of who started first.
Sometimes it is the woman who needs that BIG DICK in her life and persuades hubby to let her.

I just like to hear individual stories of how members here got started. Whose idea was it at first. How long it took to make it happen?
It was the husband's idea

I need to imagine my wife with her black lover.

View attachment 1547951
That works good too!
I like when I'm fucking a sexy wife and she tells hubby how good I feel inside her
I bet. I'd be happy to watch you bottom out my wife!
I can feel wife pussy quiver from excitement when she knows hubby is watching...sitting in his chair jerking off while I'm pounding away deep inside her :devil:
For us that's the hottest jerk off session we could hope for.

Not only was it my idea, but it took me 15 years to convince her to fuck other men. At first she even was feeling guilty of having fun while I was not and wanted me to play with other women, but I told her that was not what I wanted and that see or hearing about her having fun was what I wanted. Now she loves fucking other men know that I will remain faithful to her.

Back