Cuckolding the Heroi# of the sub male

Cuckold25pitt

Male
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Any other cucks or wannabe cucks out there feel that if it wasn't for this desire that life wouldn't feel pointless and lonely. sSome understood it some just couldn't wrap their heads around the idea of me not wanting to have sex or not wanting to be touched down there.

It's a very hard fetish to have, some say it's the ******* of the fetish world. So many guys go so extreme. It's only when there finally masturbate do they feel this intense empty feeling. Which I know must cuck-minded guys get every time. I liked to think once a pond of time that you could make your own happiness. If you wanted to gain muscle/lose fat, do the research and go to the gym. If you wanted to make a great income, go to school for something in demand and obsess over it until you understand everything about it, If you wanted a better resume, get internships, be good at them and get references. If you wanted to learn how to get a beautiful woman, watch pickup videos, learn some psychology, dress better, and understand how to build the confidence/rapport needed to attract women. If you wanted to build your credit, cut spending, buy cheaper, microanalysis a time frame of payments per month, do want I did ubering and dj-ing and the army national guard.

the most important area of a human being's life is the connection with other people be it romantic or social. It is something unfair, some people are born with many brothers/sisters, and from them have a bigger social life leading to more dates, fun evenings, and more sexual partners. Some live in cities where if you did meet a potential partner/ friend they live 5 mins down the road and not 45 mins away from the city, some never left home until they were in their late 20s, making it hard to finally make friends go out with and develop a dating life. Women don't have that problem bc they just go online or go out alone which will ALWAYS work for women and very rarely for men. Hell, look up on YouTube real social dynamics and about 100 other companies will show up, selling how to get to talk, meet, approach, flit, and have sex with women. Pick-up programs are a 100 billion dollar industry. Just to touch men and not to be alone.

But after you figure all that out. After obtaining the degrees, working with part-time jobs, building your credit, building a better resume, building the social circle you need, buying the shores/ clothes that you get told by programs they attract women. After spending years of being alone at night bc you paid your car payment and don't have money to go out. After lifting the weights and eating the calories or forsing yourself to eat less. Doing the workout research to build that " manly" big body. After ( might be just me) doing 6 years in the army national guard and 6 years in college.

After all that effort trying to be the best man, you can be to have the chance to be with the best possible woman you can be with. Lots of men in their late 20's/ young 30's just want to feel wanted, and desired, to know that they don't have to be in a relationship out of fear of being alone.

After all that this fetish destroys that feeling that you can be happy and loved if you put the work in. That everything has an array of steps that leads to a reward. That you can finally feel good about where you are in life. This fetish takes hope away. This fetish makes everything so pointless it sickens me. I can be 6'3, 220IB of muscle, make 200k a year, love my job, and because of this fetish the likely hood I will be happy for the next 50 years of my life is in the hands of 1000's women who get messages from 100,000 cucks per day wanting the same thing I want. It puts my happiness in the hand vine, money hunger, single mom no job types. It puts my happiness in the hands of women who want you to be a cuck between Friday to Sunday but fuck them hard for the rest of the week. It makes it so I have to leave my friends, family, job and relocate to a different state to women I probably have only met 2 to 3 times in person( fuck flying prices).

For a woman the endless amount of cuck-minded men out there is overwhelming. But for the men who never give up the fetish and try a normal sexual relationship or get picked by a woman interested in a cuck marriage. They will endlessly be haunted by loneliness. From waking up mon-Fri for work to skipping outings with friends, to not even trying to talk to women bc they know they won't be able to get hard for her, to paying bills, to cleaning clothes. With an emptiness that I doubt most people only feel a handful of times in 80 years.

They will wait obsessively to check their websites, profiles, Kik apps, and craigslist. In the end, they will be old. They will have lived a life with no intimacy, no love. They will have so much hate in them that not even the friends they somehow made will be around. They blame every woman, bigger men, jobs, money, etc.. For why they ended up here. They will die and very few people would even know why he was so unhappy or even why he never had love or *******. Just like *******, just a little can destroy you, can make everything that seemed so great: cuddling, beaches, and morning walks seem so pointless when because of a fetish/kink you cant feel/love in a healthy way.

Last edited:
Any other cucks or wannabe cucks out there feel that if it wasn't for this desire that life wouldn't feel pointless and lonely. sSome understood it some just couldn't wrap their heads around the idea of me not wanting to have sex or not wanting to be touched down there.

It's a very hard fetish to have, some say it's the ******* of the fetish world. So many guys go so extreme. It's only when there finally masturbate do they feel this intense empty feeling. Which I know must cuck-minded guys get every time. I liked to think once a pond of time that you could make your own happiness. If you wanted to gain muscle/lose fat, do the research and go to the gym. If you wanted to make a great income, go to school for something in demand and obsess over it until you understand everything about it, If you wanted a better resume, get internships, be good at them and get references. If you wanted to learn how to get a beautiful woman, watch pickup videos, learn some psychology, dress better, and understand how to build the confidence/rapport needed to attract women. If you wanted to build your credit, cut spending, buy cheaper, microanalysis a time frame of payments per month, do want I did ubering and dj-ing and the army national guard.

the most important area of a human being's life is the connection with other people be it romantic or social. It is something unfair, some people are born with many brothers/sisters, and from them have a bigger social life leading to more dates, fun evenings, and more sexual partners. Some live in cities where if you did meet a potential partner/ friend they live 5 mins down the road and not 45 mins away from the city, some never left home until they were in their late 20s, making it hard to finally make friends go out with and develop a dating life. Women don't have that problem bc they just go online or go out alone which will ALWAYS work for women and very rarely for men. Hell, look up on YouTube real social dynamics and about 100 other companies will show up, selling how to get to talk, meet, approach, flit, and have sex with women. Pick-up programs are a 100 billion dollar industry. Just to touch men and not to be alone.

But after you figure all that out. After obtaining the degrees, working with part-time jobs, building your credit, building a better resume, building the social circle you need, buying the shores/ clothes that you get told by programs they attract women. After spending years of being alone at night bc you paid your car payment and don't have money to go out. After lifting the weights and eating the calories or ******* yourself to eat less. Doing the workout research to build that " manly" big body. After ( might be just me) doing 6 years in the army national guard and 6 years in college.

After all that effort trying to be the best man, you can be to have the chance to be with the best possible woman you can be with. Lots of men in their late 20's/ young 30's just want to feel wanted, and desired, to know that they don't have to be in a relationship out of fear of being alone.

After all that this fetish destroys that feeling that you can be happy and loved if you put the work in. That everything has an array of steps that leads to a reward. That you can finally feel good about where you are in life. This fetish takes hope away. This fetish makes everything so pointless it sickens me. I can be 6'3, 220IB of muscle, make 200k a year, love my job, and because of this fetish the likely hood I will be happy for the next 50 years of my life is in the hands of 1000's women who get messages from 100,000 cucks per day wanting the same thing I want. It puts my happiness in the hand vine, money hunger, single mom no job types. It puts my happiness in the hands of women who want you to be a cuck between Friday to Sunday but fuck them hard for the rest of the week. It makes it so I have to leave my friends, family, job and relocate to a different state to women I probably have only met 2 to 3 times in person( fuck flying prices).

For a woman the endless amount of cuck-minded men out there is overwhelming. But for the men who never give up the fetish and try a normal sexual relationship or get picked by a woman interested in a cuck marriage. They will endlessly be haunted by loneliness. From waking up mon-Fri for work to skipping outings with friends, to not even trying to talk to women bc they know they won't be able to get hard for her, to paying bills, to cleaning clothes. With an emptiness that I doubt most people only feel a handful of times in 80 years.

They will wait obsessively to check their websites, profiles, Kik apps, and craigslist. In the end, they will be old. They will have lived a life with no intimacy, no love. They will have so much hate in them that not even the friends they somehow made will be around. They blame every woman, bigger men, jobs, money, etc.. For why they ended up here. They will die and very few people would even know why he was so unhappy or even why he never had love or *******. Just like *******, just a little can destroy you, can make everything that seemed so great: cuddling, beaches, and morning walks seem so pointless when because of a fetish/kink you cant feel/love in a healthy way.
Thank you for sharing, as a wannabe I have found this to be a very powerful fantasy that for me has not gone away. If anything it only continues to grow. But like just about anything else it is important to keep it in perspective and not allow it to control one’s life. I have learned to enjoy the baby steps along the way and appreciate sites like this where our thoughts can be expressed.

Back