Cuckolded at party

Has any husband ever been to a party and the wife has been chatted up by a black guy and ended up leaving with him or found a quiet spot then come back to the party.
Like any couple we have our moments.
went to a party. we had been arguing; it was not a lifestyle party. saw a black guy there I knew pretty well. he was an ex of a friend. He had been after me for a while, wanting to go out.
Hubby said he wanted to leave , i said I will get my coat from upstairs bedroom. instead met the black guy in the bathroom upstairs and made out .He wanted to fuck me ,but I wanted to save that. So I gave him a on my knees blowjob, he was nice size I was excited he loved this and after he felt me up and he started to jerk iiI knew he was ready and he exploded in my mouth, with a nice cumshot. I put myself together rushed downstairs and jump in the van
hubby asked me where I had been. I told him I sucked Daniel yummy cock and i kissed hubby he could taste daniels cum ,
2 weeks later we had daniel over and he fucked me thoroughly as my cucky watched and cleaned my pussy

Like any couple we have our moments.
went to a party. we had been arguing; it was not a lifestyle party. saw a black guy there I knew pretty well. he was an ex of a friend. He had been after me for a while, wanting to go out.
Hubby said he wanted to leave , i said I will get my coat from upstairs bedroom. instead met the black guy in the bathroom upstairs and made out .He wanted to fuck me ,but I wanted to save that. So I gave him a on my knees blowjob, he was nice size I was excited he loved this and after he felt me up and he started to jerk iiI knew he was ready and he exploded in my mouth, with a nice cumshot. I put myself together rushed downstairs and jump in the van
hubby asked me where I had been. I told him I sucked Daniel yummy cock and i kissed hubby he could taste daniels cum ,
2 weeks later we had daniel over and he fucked me thoroughly as my cucky watched and cleaned my pussy
So awesome. I want to be your hubby

We were at a friend of my wife’s birthday party who’s family originate from Barbados, we were one of a few white couples invited and actually accepted.
We had been there a while I was on soft drinks due to driving, my wife was drinking rum punch, the guests were mainly from the Caribbean and coloured . The music was virtually all reggae and a very good beat and atmosphere. My wife’s friend‘s uncle came over and asked my wife for a dance, she readily agreed and he took her hand and they went to where people were dancing.
They danced for about three dances they came back to where I was sitting he thanked both my wife and I for her dancing with him.
my wife seemed a bit flustered I asked her if she was ok and did she enjoy dancing with him, she said she enjoyed the dancing but he had pulled her tight to him with his hands on her bum pulling her tight to him and as they moved to the music he started to slowly grind his cock against her pussy .she said it felt so very much bigger than yours and got me flustered.
We sat drinking and chatting about an hour later the uncle came over and asked my wife for another dance, they went of again this time he held her hand as they walked to the dance area. I sat watching them he again pulled her tight to him this time feeling her bum pulling her to him he muzzled into her neck , then started to stroke her bum. The music stopped. They came back to me she was definitely looking flustered.
We moved around the room talking to others, my wife’s friend came over and asked if we could give her uncle a lift home .
I said yes no problem, so when we were ready to leave, her uncle came over to us , we walked to our car my wife got into the back the uncle joined me in the front giving me directions to his house.
On the way he thanked me for allowing my wife to dance with him and said how lucky I was to have such a sexy wife .
The conversation turned sexual, we arrived at his house he asked us in for a *******, my wife said that would be nice, so we all went in , he asked what we wanted to ******* I said a coffee my wife said whatever he was having, he made them both a rum cocktail. He put some music on and asked my wife for a dance she said yes .
They started dancing as I watched again he was grinding his crotch hard against my wife’s crotch, it was obvious he was getting a hard on his cock was very prominent. The music stopped they sat on the settee opposite where I was sitting.
The conversation turned sexual him saying how sexy my wife was , I said I bet you say that to all the husbands of the wives you meet . He said he had never met any white couples before and had never seen a white women's pussy or had sex with a white woman .
He got up made himself and my wife another rum cocktail, again the talk turned sexual, I could see my wife was getting turned on by the sexual talk. He then said would my wife show him her pussy as he had only seen black pussies. I said my wife had never seen a black guy’s penis so maybe if he showed her his penis she might show him her pussy.
He stood up faced her undone his trousers and dropped both his trousers and pants standing in front of my wife with his hard very large black penis pointing out at her . He then said you’ve seen mine now show me your pussy , my wife was now very red faced looked at me I just nodded but had a erection , my wife lifted her dress and bum and pulled her thong to one side showing her bald pussy . He said I want a better look I watched as again she lifted her bum and pulled her thong off.
he moved closer and put her hand on his cock she started to automatically stroke it , he put a hand on her pussy and started fingering her .
She started to cum and was begging him to fuck her he looked at me I nodded and watched as he moved between her thighs his hard black cock in her hand she was now guiding it to her wonton open cunt hole his massive cock head at her cunt he started to slowly penetrate her cunt , god what an amazing sight seeing his cock slowly penetrating her and hearing her begging him to fuck her cunt hard .
I sat wanking watching his massive cock twice the size of mine fucking my wife’s cunt and satisfying my wife hearing them both moaning and groaning as they fucked .
That was my fantasy to see my ex do that!

Back