CUCKOLD SEARCHING LTR PARTNER

Searching for a lifetime partner who would love to be in the hotwife lifestyle. Let’s chat and see what we have in common.
It’s a long, lonely punchers chance of a dream your after there, first you have to find the lady, then build the relationship up from scratch, then if your lucky enough to marry her, then you can tell her what’s really on your mind, but a lot of groundwork you have ahead of you. 7150AB65-87E7-46FF-B04F-3D8AE4216F4F.gif

It’s a long, lonely punchers chance of a dream your after there, first you have to find the lady, then build the relationship up from scratch, then if your lucky enough to marry her, then you can tell her what’s really on your mind, but a lot of groundwork you have ahead of you. View attachment 4275252

I hate when women and bulls tell you that you have to build a relationship first. I understand the emotional element is a MUST. I've be the cleanup third wheel more than a few times with women I was close to and women I was not. There's a difference. But being a cuck is something I will forever have to have on some level. I dont understand how its fair for both when you know from the start that its what you want. Then hope maybe she can grow to accept your more passive side.

I hate when women and bulls tell you that you have to build a relationship first. I understand the emotional element is a MUST. I've be the cleanup third wheel more than a few times with women I was close to and women I was not. There's a difference. But being a cuck is something I will forever have to have on some level. I dont understand how its fair for both when you know from the start that its what you want. Then hope maybe she can grow to accept your more passive side.

Hello. I am Indian male 29.I am satyriasis( hyper sexuality) something that this society doesn't understand. I am looking for nymphomaniac women who understand the value of sex and sexual fantasy. I have valid driving licence if any women want to have holiday drive they can mail me. Everything will be secret as i want to explore my sexual dreams.
Looking to shift abroad also. if any foreign ladies want to keep a long term sexual relationship.
any nymphomaniac women who loves to explore their sexual desire can mail me:-
robin.traveller08@gmail.com
Indians aren't bulls. Just because you have melanin doesn't mean you're BBC. What you have is what I call BBD. That's Brown Baby Dick.

I really want to hear more about what you are saying. I honestly do not understand your perspective. I have helped many couples take their first BIG COCK. I have also helped train cuckolds and meet and date women who were open to it. So, I guess im trying to understand where your obstacles are?

It is so hard to find love as a cuckold male.
Firstly, most people do not take it seriously, nor do they understand. So with every potential partner you mention this to, you have a mountain to climb in just being taken seriously.
Secondly, far too many view this as a fetish. I view it as a sexuality. Gay, straight, Bi, cuckold, its only in recent generations that Gay and Bi sexuals have been accepted, and we have a long way yo go for cuckolding to be mainstream.
Thirdly, although I believe it is good to be open about this, you must try regular dating avenues to find your match, and you absolutely need a spark or connection in other areas. So mention that youre a cuckold, get it out the way at second date and make it known how this is really important yo you and you can then really focus on everything else between you.

This place is NOT the best place to find your girl.

i am sorry but are you an idiot? Imagine yourself at women's place, tons of men wanting a girl to cuckold them, she browses these ads and there you are. No photo, no additional info, nothing, no one even will click on your ad.

Back