Cuckold marreid to Asian FemDom available for chat

I am erect and always desired to chat with another cuckold. Sorry do not do skype and social media, I have been into this almost 3 years and I admit--I take black cocks and sperm. I am a cuck, white hubby, and proud at this point. Anyone want to talk on the phone and discuss our addiction to the superior black race, our wives with the strong smelling crotches and our being flipped, cuck to cuck this morning???? PM me, thanks.

Mid 50's, wife 30's. More than I bargained for. More sexual then previous marriages. She is total abuse and control with being a complicated FemDom exploiting a cuckold for financial purposes. I never had more than 2 erections previously in a day causing me to jack off. Now it is like 10 or better causing me to go into at least 5 or 6 self pleasuring sessions. I love the black man!!! ANd this is coming from a previously 100% straight male!!!!

Mid 50's, wife 30's. More than I bargained for. More sexual then previous marriages. She is total abuse and control with being a complicated FemDom exploiting a cuckold for financial purposes. I never had more than 2 erections previously in a day causing me to jack off. Now it is like 10 or better causing me to go into at least 5 or 6 self pleasuring sessions. I love the black man!!! ANd this is coming from a previously 100% straight male!!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dick has been hard for hours, I would love to chat on the phone with another cuck, would be my first time doing this on the phone. I am seeking a cuck with or without experience. I have an Asian FemDom wife, lots to talk about and I will divulge some actual history to you while I pleasure myself and describe my wife and some of her black adorable men. PM me asap.

Back