cuckold loving couple

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
She has not had another cock (except online cam!) but we have tried to meet up with other couples. We are online now Skype and will be off and on during Thanksgiving weekend.

We would really like to meet with outer similar cuckold interested couples into play and chastity.

findDSC02257.JPG us on Skype at: kevpr33446@yahoo

We live in Florida as well. Lately I've been chatting with two other couples in my area. I would love to be able to just relax with another couple or two and when my GF flirts with a black man we all understand and it's exciting for all of us.

Hell, maybe we all go out and let our women pick up a few BBCs one night. I think it sounds great.

We live in Florida as well. Lately I've been chatting with two other couples in my area. I would love to be able to just relax with another couple or two and when my GF flirts with a black man we all understand and it's exciting for all of us.

Hell, maybe we all go out and let our women pick up a few BBCs one night. I think it sounds great.

would love to chat with you guys. we are also interested in having friends with similar interests to chat and may be go out. idea of hotwives going out togather to pick up guys is hot and fantasy of mine. PM us.

Back