Cuckold ling roleplay ideas

My gf and I are exploring our bbc cuckolding fantasies and need some ideas for role-play. We have played around with a bbc dildo, dirty talk, etc but want to spice it up a little and keep pushing things.

We are discussing going all the way, so we are open to all ideas for role play and pushing things a little further.

What ideas do ya'll have?

everyone's sexual dynamic is a little different, so it depends on what your end goal is. for example, my ex and i were into pegging and submission BEFORE bbc cuckolding, so our path to get there was a little different. But if you've already started with BBC dildo and dirty talk, i think maybe a step to push it a bit further would be QOS panties/temp tattoos. She can wear them under her clothes through the day or just during play time, that should add to the environment.

Is chastity in the mix?

everyone's sexual dynamic is a little different, so it depends on what your end goal is. for example, my ex and i were into pegging and submission BEFORE bbc cuckolding, so our path to get there was a little different. But if you've already started with BBC dildo and dirty talk, i think maybe a step to push it a bit further would be QOS panties/temp tattoos. She can wear them under her clothes through the day or just during play time, that should add to the environment.

Is chastity in the mix?
Omg the tats and panties thing sounds hot as. Never done chastity b4, open to playing around with it.

The cool thing about tats/clothing/panties is that they allow her to take the role play out of the bedroom. She can wear those and keep it hidden (or not) throughout the day. It’s a “big” baby step in making this more of a reality if she extends the fantasy beyond just the isolated role play.

The cool thing about tats/clothing/panties is that they allow her to take the role play out of the bedroom. She can wear those and keep it hidden (or not) throughout the day. It’s a “big” baby step in making this more of a reality if she extends the fantasy beyond just the isolated role play.
This is a really HOT idea! Love to see pics of her wearing this naughty stuff! Hot af!

1572078797407.jpg

Yeah that's a really fun idea, its abit of a thrill thinking someone might notice 🖤♠️

Nidhis cuck here

Before we got into the real thing, we roleplayed a scene where I picked her up at a bar but she rejected me because of my small penis and instead pulled her big dido out and made me watch.

Like some comments here, we were into a female lead relationship before the cuckolding began
Nice i was thinking about some role play stuff out in public.

My gf and I are exploring our bbc cuckolding fantasies and need some ideas for role-play. We have played around with a bbc dildo, dirty talk, etc but want to spice it up a little and keep pushing things.

We are discussing going all the way, so we are open to all ideas for role play and pushing things a little further.

What ideas do ya'll have?
Have you worn a cockcage yet? Had to wear her panties out on dates together? Since you lack a BBC you can role play being her other girl, or her gf instead of a bf

I would suggest you be completely shaved below the neck, and you wear a garter belt, stockings and panties under your regular clothes when you take her out to a bar. She should also be wearing the same, but without the panties and with a really short skirt/dress and some killer heels and ankle chain.

She should go to the bar and stand there for a good while to see if anyone buys here a ******* or hits her up and you should just watch from a distance. Then its up to her how far she wants it to go. She could just chat, have a ******* OR if she wants she could take him out to the car and blow him or fuck him...the point being its up to her, as you watch and wonder what will she do in your stockings and garter belt etc?

Then when or if you leave with her, she can jack you off in your panties and feed you your own cum, just to train you to eat cum, as you will inevitably do when she eventually brings you a cream pie from a bull.

Pops

Last edited:
I would suggest you be completely shaved below the neck, and you wear a garter belt, stockings and panties under your regular clothes when you take her out to a bar. She should also be wearing the same, but without the panties and with a really short skirt/dress and some killer heels and ankle chain.

She should go to the bar and stand there for a good while to see if anyone buys here a ******* or hits her up and you should just watch from a distance. Then its up to her how far she wants it to go. She could just chat, have a ******* OR if she wants she could take him out to the car and blow him or fuck him...he point being its up to her, as you watch and wonder what will she do in your stockings and garter belt etc?

Then when or if you leave with her, she can jack you off in your panties and feed you your own cum, just to train you to eat cum, as you will inevitably do when she eventually brings you a cream pie from a bull.

Pops
Amazing hot humiliating idea

She should go to the bar and stand there for a good while to see if anyone buys here a ******* or hits her up and you should just watch from a distance. Then its up to her how far she wants it to go. She could just chat, have a ******* OR if she wants she could take him out to the car and blow him or fuck him...the point being its up to her, as you watch and wonder what will she do in your stockings and garter belt etc?

Pops
that is the way too make things happend

Have you worn a cockcage yet? Had to wear her panties out on dates together? Since you lack a BBC you can role play being her other girl, or her gf instead of a bf
I haven't worn a cage yet or feminine underwear, open to trying the cage. Im a little nervous about it, like what happens when you start to get hard?

Reactions: wit

Pops
Omg that is humiliating as all hell!! Its a big leap from where we are now, got any baby steps before that? Ha ha

• Love
Reactions: wit
Omg that is humiliating as all hell!! Its a big leap from where we are now, got any baby steps before that? Ha ha
This is the "baby steps"! Its up to her if she just wants to sit and have a *******, OR just chat and flirt, OR take him outside and give him a hand job, suck him off or fuck him. That IS the juice so to speak...you wont know what she will do for sure! And all the time your little pee pee is leaking precum on your sheer little panties as you look on and wonder!

With all these ideas I think the best dynamic is if they all come from the wife.
If she is clever and creative enough, she will lead the husband into unknown territory that she wants to go down and he is left wondering where it is all going.
The unknown for him, the control the wife has is the real dynamic that I think works

Pops
so hot

Wife kidnapped by black militia

Wife imprisoned in foreign cell with black men

Wife nurse attends black prisoner

White college girl goes with black teachers in detention

White girl in house party and is the only girl left with black boys…

Back