Cuckold in panties

Personally as a guy with a small penis i find male underwear doesn't offer me much support. Panties fit me much better but no one with an average or above average sized penis would appreciate this fact.
Of course people do laugh and enjoy men humiliated in panties. I actually enjoy wearing them.

Should the cuckold wear panties and why?
I think it’s a great idea! When our bull told me I should start wearing her panties while they are together I thought they were joking, but then my gf said she thinks I should, so after thinking about it I really think it’s a good idea and now I’m wearing panties every they are together:) it really shows how much I’m willing to submit to her and our bull as well as accepting that he is the man of our relationship now so it’s fitting to wear parties. I love it though, pullling her sexy panties on knowing that my dick is basically a vagina to her now it feels so natural, as humiliating as it was at first I definitely agree that it’s necessary now :)

I would wear them if she would tell me to. As a symbol of cuckold and prove she needs real man
Should the cuckold wear panties and why?
I insist that my cuckold husband wear pink panties and nothing else whenever I am with my black bulls. I want to emphasize the difference between my masculine alpha male black bull and my pale, pasty white beta boi sissy husband.

Back