Cuckold+Cuckquean couple. What do you think?

I'm cuckquean newbie since this summer (I wrote my story recently), and my new boyfriend is cuckold. So he can spent time not only with me and got creampies there and this is 100% normal for me.

What do you think about our new cuckcouple? I warn right now - I don't plan to become cuckqueen/hotwife.

So I really want to know your opinions and experiences.

Thank you for reading!

Do they go hand in hand though? Being a cuckquean as something very different than being the hotwife. Curious ☺️
Yeah! This is like North Pole and South Pole - very-very big distance between) But I like this, to be like a cuckold man, to hear all details of sex from my bf, be horny till he fuck another girl and then, after she go, I come and spend time together with him. It is so hot time, I love this moments!

a cuckold and cuckquean would make great friends, but dating each other, their hottest gift is wasted, and they are basically swingers. if they both cheat it's equal play swinging, and neither is held to be loyal so neither is a real cuck.

they should stay buddies though, and possibly enter into a group relationship later.
first the cuckquean should date a dom alpha stud (with bbc or bwc) that's out of her league. he only settles for her cause she lets him cheat and he he loves abusing her oral fetish, endless dick sucking.
the cuckold should marry a bossy sexy dom hotwife, (tiny white or asian pussy) also out of his league, but cuck eats her pussy all day, lets her meet her xbfs sometimes.

then the cuckold and cuckquean should do a double date. if the hotwife and hothubby hit it off, let them act as a couple. doms get the master bedroom, cucks sleep in separate rooms. cucks try to suck up and swallow their doms cum as fast as the doms can squirt it out. cucks hold hands innocently, while kneeling together below their hotwife and hothubby, both hoping for an extra long face fuck training.

Back