Cuckold couple looking for BBC bi bull in Oakland

Wifey is very sexy. Thanks for sharing pictures. I’m looking for a fun, safe, sexy, sexual, trusting couple. I been in a relationship with a couple before, for over a year. What made it work so well was they communicated so honestly together. They didn’t keep anything from each other and they always included one and the other. They both had to agree to something before we moved forward. There were time where me and the wife played together and recorded our time together. Husband was in the loop and agreed to all activities. They was they trusted each other while dealing with me, was impressive and sexy. They respected each other in a way I haven’t seen from another couple since them. Me and wifey would suck, lick and fuck each other while. Hubby records, Jack off or direct us on what to do. Sometimes they both would swallow me or share my cum. Wifey once pegged hubby while he blew me. We enjoyed DP, anal toying her and just good ole anal with this BBC. I’m not ok with keep secrets with one and not the other. If they both is not in the loop I don’t want to meet or plan anything. I’m ok with hubby sucking me but that’s it. I’m not comfortable with topping him. He can rim me too. Things ended with that couple because I moved here to Sacramento. Please feel free to text or leave a message if I don’t answer. Looking forward to get to know you guys.

Derrick 949-354-70861852DF6D-54AD-4798-9462-40543C7C5B34.jpeg

Back