Cuckold Couple in Fresno

If you ever find your sweet little self in Florida, and are looking for a grand ole time... you be sure to hit me. You hear?

Hello Everyone,

We are Grant and Mikayla, both 25 years old and are wanting to get more involved with this lifestyle! We are mainly looking for friends and future bulls that would be interested in forming friendships/ relationships. We are both from Fresno, California and currently reside there. We both graduated from Fresno State in 2022 and are now just starting our lives!! We love support or encouragement of any kind and look forward to hearing from you!
I’ll be on the lookout for you guys now!!

Hello Everyone,

We are Grant and Mikayla, both 25 years old and are wanting to get more involved with this lifestyle! We are mainly looking for friends and future bulls that would be interested in forming friendships/ relationships. We are both from Fresno, California and currently reside there. We both graduated from Fresno State in 2022 and are now just starting our lives!! We love support or encouragement of any kind and look forward to hearing from you!
Ring a ding ding

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 114
Hello Everyone,

Well I'm in Fresno too I stay close to Woodward park we should talk sometime

Hello Everyone,

She is hottt

Back