Cuckild from toronto

I'm a cucckold from toronto and would like to talk about and show my wife. Mostly interested in married cases but others are welcome to start conversation. I also love sucking dicks

I’m open to different situations and have been in multiple scenarios (3somes, cuckold, gangbangs, and group play activities)

I’m 5’8 with a dad body (yes I do have the muscles too 😉) and a sense of humor

A sapiosexual and extrovert who enjoys going to concerts/festivals (love most EDM genres), events, and exploring the outdoors 🎭.

I’ve been in the kink scene ever since I turned 18 and was exposed to some kink folks in college.

Im primarily dominant, realized I had a dominant trait within me while enjoying having passionate and dirty sex and to make women feel good.

While I do like being dominant primarily, I sometimes am let go of some control which purely depends on the connection, expectation, and consent

If I do catch your attention, let’s grab a ******* and get talking. While connection is important, I don’t like hours of virtual texting. Also, I’ll be you at Jenga or any card games 😈

Hidden till we connect.

3X vaxxed

I’m an open book, feel free to ask

I’m open to different situations and have been in multiple scenarios (3somes, cuckold, gangbangs, and group play activities)

I’m 5’8 with a dad body (yes I do have the muscles too 😉) and a sense of humor

A sapiosexual and extrovert who enjoys going to concerts/festivals (love most EDM genres), events, and exploring the outdoors 🎭.

I’ve been in the kink scene ever since I turned 18 and was exposed to some kink folks in college.

Im primarily dominant, realized I had a dominant trait within me while enjoying having passionate and dirty sex and to make women feel good.

While I do like being dominant primarily, I sometimes am let go of some control which purely depends on the connection, expectation, and consent

If I do catch your attention, let’s grab a ******* and get talking. While connection is important, I don’t like hours of virtual texting. Also, I’ll be you at Jenga or any card games 😈

Hidden till we connect.

3X vaxxed

I’m an open book, feel free to ask
That’s pretty good.. Looks like everything I like. But where you from my friend?

Back