Cuck want me to share

i’m recently fucking a tiny blond girl, the husband want me to record everything and share it with people…
Do you guys know good chats (free)
Here one pic for you

Attachments

• 58BD45BA-3AB6-4CFC-9501-4B92CD29BB42.jpeg
    58BD45BA-3AB6-4CFC-9501-4B92CD29BB42.jpeg
    423.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 5B3C3469-28FC-4AF0-9376-571AFD479917.jpeg
    5B3C3469-28FC-4AF0-9376-571AFD479917.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 110
First:
If its HER pics then SHE should agree. If not its illegal and in that case I hope she sues you for 50 millions.
Second:
If you are not competent enough to find a pic platform....what do you do for a living?

First:
If its HER pics then SHE should agree. If not its illegal and in that case I hope she sues you for 50 millions.
Second:
If you are not competent enough to find a pic platform....what do you do for a living?
… dumb
It is a game between theme… of course she knows ( they are on this site and they told me about your intelligent comment)🤦

… dumb
It is a game between theme… of course she knows ( they are on this site and they told me about your intelligent comment)🤦
Hm,
can you elaborate why it ist dumb to react to given information?
Would it have been clever to assume a fictuous context??

You clearly stated that CUCKY wants you to share it.
No hints about HER knowing, no hints about a "game" or a "theme";)
This prompted my hint at the legal situation...moral questions completely aside.

If you had described the situation more precisely....well, etc. .

I thought YOU were on this site,too? So why the need for THEM to tell you about MY reply?

Questions chasing questions....

You stay safe
GSQ

i’m recently fucking a tiny blond girl, the husband want me to record everything and share it with people…
Do you guys know good chats (free)
Here one pic for you
321sexchat, Sluttywives, cuckoldconsultant, wifewantstoplay and darkwanderer. All great. I’d love to see more of this slutwife.

Back