Cuck play is just that. Play.

We started playing with a chastity cage a long time ago. It’s not something we do very often. Then it would get boring. Just like I wouldn’t like flowers everyday. Sometimes I’ll decide to play when he doesn’t expect it to keep it fresh.
I’ll never understand those that come here with the 24/7 fetish crap. It would be draining. But then again my world doesn’t revolve around sex.

This is why this site doesn’t require single white guys to verify. Who would pretend to be that on here? They mostly come across as one handed typists. Just seeking to come here and jerk off. I call them cum and goes. Just get out over with and leave.

What do you do to keep it fresh?

I like hitting him with random texts, cell phones are good for that.

Occasionally I’ll leave out a cage with a note to wear it today and send me a proof pic.

I bought him a pink apron and will make him wear it sometimes when cleaning with me or vacuuming.

Yesterday I decided I was going to cage him and make him ******* a lot of water and make him sit to pee. I knew it was going to be cold out so there are worse ways to spend a Sunday. I got out the body markers and drew some fun things on him. I kept the house a little chilly and only let him wear a pair of panties over his cage. I made him wear a metal plug in his butt a few times. I like the metal ones because I can put them in him cold.

I spent the whole day flirting with him and turning him on. By the time I let him out of his cage he was bursting to get out. Made for a fun day with great sex.

Back